Posts by ELGtrying

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Ectopic ? I'm so confused *UPDATE*

UPDATE: My Doctor is refusing to see me until Monday 6th of Feb as he thinks there's no point to testing conti ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

HCG only 77 *UPDATE*

Hey ladies, ****update*** got hcg from second beta 144.8 ??? I'm so confused !!!! Thank you so much for yo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Back to the drawing board....

Guess I'll still be going to my fertility clinic appointment... tests lighter this morning. Not sure I can ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Please help!!!

Hi ladies , please please don't read and run I'm a total mess. I think this miracle isnt hanging around :( my ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

A miracle !!! *pregnancy mentioned*

I can't believe it. I took an opk last night to double check that I hadn't missed ovulation and it was positiv ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Fertility Clinic Appointment Got Moved Forward

So as the title says I just got a call from the fertility clinic to say that they could move our appointment f ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Down in the dumps

I'm having one of those days, starting to think this cycle is a bust too and I've been researching IVF success ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TWW how are ya?

Back in the TWW, 5dpo I think today but took this cycle a whole lot easier as I was away on holidays so I didn ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Some good news update

Finally some good news! My health insurance will cover 1,000 towards IVF/IUI but I think we might try bypass I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Out ..... again

Out again! Had really hoped the laparoscopy and Clomid would have changed things for us but it appears we are ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago