Posts by mammammia

Discussions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

christmas miracle rainbow baby <3

well, i am officially onto my two week wait!! i am 1 dpo and i am very hopeful because we nailed the timing th ...

13 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

here we go again...

well, i believe i am 4 dpo..i thought i had ovulated 2 times already, but i think cd 19 was the winner. hoping ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

it's been 9 weeks..

..since i started a topic like this..9 weeks ago i was waiting to ovulate, i did, and got pregnant! sadly, i h ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

bfn after a bfp?!

a few days ago, when i was 9 dpo, i tested that evening after a long shift at work and not a lot of fluid inta ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

implantation dip

thought some ladies would find this helpful..during most all of my cycles i had a dip at 3 dpo, i believe it i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

here we go again..

got my hpts in the mail today. tmrw i will be 6 dpo and i am going to begin testing to see how early i can get ...

23 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

was it a period?

i am now on cycle day 7. i had a very light period (my periods are usually very heavy for at least one day) an ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

what color are evap lines?

i have a pink line on the test i took about half an hour ago. not sure when it showed up, but it was after the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

early testing

so, usually i am not an early tester. i try really hard to wait because i feel like i'm going to jinx it. this ...

17 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

answering service for you gals :)

i get bored easily, and love everything to do with ttc..so feel free to message me any question you have and i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago