Posts by ZoeMarianne

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

+ OPK 21 DAYS AFTER M/C

So at 10pm i took an ovualtion test and it came up positive i have been testing for ovulation since about 10 d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How soon after an early on misscarriage do you ovulate?

i had a miscarriage on the 2nd of march (20 days ago) and im wondering how soon could i have possibly ovulated ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BRING BACK THE CHATROOMS

i realt think you should reinstate the chatrooms but maybe with a difference certainly keep main topics such a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CYCLE DAY 50: JUST WONDERING

So if youve been reading my journal entries you'll know my story, im just wondering how long its going to take ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

23 symptons of the sympton chart driving myslef mad at 9dpo

these are all my symptons at 9dpo and have been building up since 6dpo all started with cramping now its all o ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

FEEL LIKE GIVING UP

has anyone just had that feeling were they dont want to try anymore, i need to get out of it out of fear of ma ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ive got 23 symptons off of the chart at 9dpo, what do you think?

these are all my symptons at 9dpo and have been building up since 6dpo all started with cramping now its all o ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

STARTED TO MISSCARRY AS SOON AS I HIT 5 WEEKS

So ihad literaly just turned midnight and i strated getting brown stuff, then i started bleeding, not heavily ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 32 4 DAYS LATE... FINALY GET A TEST... BFP :D

So i sat there moaning to my friend about the doctors not giving my a test, so she grabs one for me thank god, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 32 4 DAYS LATE

So ive just been to the doctors for a pregnancy test, and apperently they dont do them at the doctors anymore! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago