Posts by ZoeMarianne

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

IVF

After my second ectopic last year which left me unable to have children I've finally decided I want to try IVF ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

IVF

After my second ectopic last year which left me unable to have children I've finally decided I want to try IVF ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

+ OPK 21 DAYS AFTER M/C

So at 10pm i took an ovualtion test and it came up positive i have been testing for ovulation since about 10 d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CYCLE DAY 50: JUST WONDERING

So if youve been reading my journal entries you'll know my story, im just wondering how long its going to take ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

FEEL LIKE GIVING UP

has anyone just had that feeling were they dont want to try anymore, i need to get out of it out of fear of ma ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

STARTED TO MISSCARRY AS SOON AS I HIT 5 WEEKS

So ihad literaly just turned midnight and i strated getting brown stuff, then i started bleeding, not heavily ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 32 4 DAYS LATE... FINALY GET A TEST... BFP :D

So i sat there moaning to my friend about the doctors not giving my a test, so she grabs one for me thank god, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 32 4 DAYS LATE

So ive just been to the doctors for a pregnancy test, and apperently they dont do them at the doctors anymore! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 29 1 day late

So this is my first month of ttc after a recent ectopic, finaly (fingerscrossed) evrythings healed so were goo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages