Community post

Journal

FEEL LIKE GIVING UP

has anyone just had that feeling were they dont want to try anymore, i need to get out of it out of fear of making myslef worry to much if i actualy do become pregnant! part of me wants to fill the 'space' but the other half of me is 'ahhhhh dont have sex ever' < i cant imagine it either, god i sound depressing lol im just stuck im bieing completely evil to my partner and i cant find the energy to get out of this state... please if any oof you can give me some advice would be so gratful... swear ive moaned on every entery lol, hopefully hear some good news from you guys some succes storys maybe, good luck to you all :D

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

HI THERE .i know how you feel ,i fell preg in oct last year only after 2 months of trying ,i all ready have 2 kids ,age 10 and 14 .im almost 37 ,so i knew if i was going to have another it would have to be soon .found out in oct last year and lost baby on in jan this year ,i was 22 weeks gone ,premature labour .this is my first month TTC ,AND IM NOW 9 DPO ,BUT dying to test ,but scared also .got a few signs ,lots of cm ,sore breasts ,feeling sick ,but scarred to test .my period due om 14 th march ,so fingers crossed.but like you i have had a misscarage beofre also .so i feel just the same as you x lots of baby dust to you ,never give up

12 years ago

omg thats so sad im so sorry that must have been hard, oo realy i know the feeling, have you tested yet? any more symptoms, yeah its so draingin i had an ectopic pregancy only 3 months ago aswell so i utteryly drained, im too scared too get pregnant again, but i guess if you can continue to try after such a loss i must be able to, thankyou, i hope you get your bfp let me know :) xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo