Community post

Discussion

IVF

After my second ectopic last year which left me unable to have children I've finally decided I want to try IVF I have known a friend to go through, very unsuccessfully so in very cautious, it's taken me a while to decide this is what I want, I'm just wondering who out there is trying IVF and what support you can offer me.
anyone is willing to help me save

Sending baby dust you way, good luck to you all x AMD thabkyou for reading this x

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. We start down the IVF route if I don't get pregnant in my next three cycles. Of course I hope I do get pregnant before then, but it is not looking so likely at the moment.

As part of preparing myself mentally and emotionally (as well as getting to grips with what was going to happen) I did some looking around online and found a fantastic blog. This took a few hours to read through all the entires I was interested in, but it is beautifully written and so detailed! It might help you - and it has a happy ending :)

So this is where I started but have a look at the titles as there are others before that might interest you, and there are some in between that might not :) http://www.notalldreamsarefree.com/2012/04/final-ivf-pre-treatment-step.html

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo