Posts by BabyJourney

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Useful Ovulation Articles

Hi Ladies! I thought it would be a good idea to share useful articles about information on Ovulation & ear ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Answer Fertility Test,Smoking, and weight gain...

Have any of you used the answer Fertility test? If so what was your outcome? I have been TTC for 6 months, got ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Interesting article about breast pain during ovulation!!

I notice that around ovulation every month I get breast pain, so I decided to look it up to see if it meant I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

If you have a 30 day cycle, what day do YOU ovulate?

I have always had a normal 30 day cycle. Every month I have been using opk's and they always say positive on d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

13 DPO and getting nervous

13 DPO today and getting really nervous to test. I don't even have a test in the house. I am going to wait unt ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11 Dpo today! Whose with me?

11 dpo today and having many symptoms for the past few days. Mild, dull cramps off and on in abdomen and uteru ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF did not show today!

AF should have been here today, she's never late. I'm not having AF symptoms but am still having pregnancy sym ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy Dreams But Not My Dream

The only people that know that I am TTC is my fiance and my best friend. Well today I went over to one of my g ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago