Posts by sgipson11

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Pregnant on first Round of Clomid?

Hi ladiesss :D So did any of you fall pregnant on your first round of Clomid WITHOUT have very many symptom ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Progesterone Test after Clomid

Has anyone ever gone to have their progesterone test and the doc did a pregnancy test too, and maybe even turn ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Please look at Pic #12163 Ovulation Question

I am assuming this test is positive judging by my own opinion and obviously the votes ;) My question is, w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

OPK, When do you ovulate?

I am on my first cycle of Clomid this month after TTC naturally with PCOS for 18 months. My last 50mg dose was ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

FREQUENT URINATION AND CLOMID?

I just finished my last dose of 50mg Clomid last Monday. I think I got a positive ovulation test on Friday, Ja ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Clomid and Sleeplessness

I just finished my first round about a week ago and I have been having problems sleeping. I wake up in the mid ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

December 10th - Cycle Day 17

Well, It has been 6 days since I took my last dose of Clomid. I was really hopeful this month, but at this poi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it me or my husband?

Here is the short version... My husband and I both had a child each from previous relationships. (His son i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

First Cycle of Clomid....NO SYMPTOMSSSS

Anyone else have NO symptoms at all and have success?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CLOMID - NEED ADVICE

I am currently taking my first cycle of Clomid. I feel no side effects at all. Everyone that I know of that ha ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago