Posts by wantsababy80

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Which tests

Other than digital which test requires 25 or over to detect hcg???

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Is it possible????

So I had the mirena didn’t have cycles had it removed immediately fell pregnant. Went for ultrasound sta ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TMI early prego symptoms

Did any of you have diarrhea up to a few days before testing positive? And I extremely smelly gas. I had my mi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Positive BFP timing

Does anyone else get there stronger positive tests in the evening or afternoon? I would think FMU would give m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Is a frer more sensitive than dollar test

I have had a couple faint lines of on frer 6 days sooner but all the dollar test are negative is this normal?

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Don't ever give up!!!!!

I just want to tell all of you ladies to never lose hope I have had 2 losses this year with my most recent sti ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HOW DO I CALM MY FEARS??

I recently found out I was pregnant my first appt is 1/12/14. I recently delivered our stillborn son 10/1/14 a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

JUST VENTING!!!!

I am currently 16dpo according to the first day of my last period I am usually very regular with cycle. We ar ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

HOW LATE DID YOU GET YOUR BFP???

I am currently 12dpo took a test around 3am and negative. AF is supposed to be here in 2 days and I have no pm ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

TTC after delivery at 21 weeks

I guess my question is I delivered my son at 21 weeks of course he did not make it. We started trying immedia ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago