Posts by wantsababy80

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Anyone else as ANXIOUS as I ????????

Ovulation is today confirmed by opk I am so anxious to get home and BD lol and then it will drive me crazy dur ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

CRAZY ALREADY!!!!

Only 2 days past OV and im going crazy the wait it killing me anybody else feel like this???

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

So confused!!!!!

I am 6 weeks post D and C I took a dollar general test on 2/10/14 and it was very positive I went and got a fr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Distraught don't know what to do HELP!!

I TOOK A DOLLAR GENERAL TEST YESTERDAY IT IS PLAINLY POSITIVE I THEN STARTED TO BLEED BRIGHT RED BLOOD THIS MO ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Sensitve pregnancy test

Which pregnancy test is most sensitive and picks up early?

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Pregnant after D and C ???

I found out 1/5/14 baby died had d and c 1/8/14 have not gotten a period since then. I did get a recent bfp i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

PREGNANT AFTER D AND C

I had a miscarriage and had a d&c 1/8/14 I have yet to start my period after d&c I only bled for a cou ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Pregnant after miscarriage and d and c

I miscarried or the baby died at 14 weeks didnt find out until i was 16 weeks had d and c 1/8/14 went back to ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Nipple pain

I am experiencing some terrible nipple pain I'm 2 days from af I've never experienced this before if they get ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Anyone else had the symptoms before BFP??

I'm 10dpo all of the sudden within a few hours I feel as if I'm running a fever my nose is stopped up I'm havi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago