Posts by princess2095

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

List of everything im trying to do to help ttc this month!

alright so heres all the things im doing this month to help out ttc.... .using conceive plus(used this last ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

af right on time >:(

well the witch is back and right on time. awesome. 2 years almost of trying and nothing but a mc and a chemic ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

okay this is getting weird!

had dots of bright red blood earlier and then nothing. had a liner on and then it was covered in light pink so ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

MAYBE!! :D

when I was pregnant in November I knew because I had ib. 4 red dots that's it on toilet paper and then gone. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

spotting again? 15 dpo

woke up with about a quarter size of blood on my undies..nothing when I wiped. put a pantyliner on to see if ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Disappearing Line ANSWER EARLY RESULT

yesterday was 95% sure I got my bfp. re tested today. FMU: FRER 6 days sooner:BFN I was in shock like are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

VERY VERY faint bfp!?

didn't expect to get my bfp this morning .. in fact i wasnt even gonna test but i figured i would anyways. so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Achy legs! Hot flashes and bloating! 10 dpo

Never ever had this symptom... achy legs...mine hurt right about my knees and Its not like I ran or exercised ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Nauseated! 8dpo

Had on/off nausea for awhile today. then had a big appetite!! weird. decided what the heck I have enough test ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Pulling/Pinching

Lots of pulling/pinching today on the right and left hand side! hoping its a good sign! bfn even though I knew ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago