Community post

Journal

spotting again? 15 dpo

woke up with about a quarter size of blood on my undies..nothing when I wiped.
put a pantyliner on to see if I was going to start spotting...sure enough I did. light brown . no signs of af .
spotting only on the liner and not when I wipe!

implantation spotting?!!?

heres what I think happened...

I never considered the option of actually ovulating 48 hours after a positive test. I got my first positive opk on march 3rd (cycle day 16)...followed by my second positive opk on march 4th much darker (cycle day 17)...if I base it off of ovulating 48 hours after the darkest opk I got(march 4th) then the following will make sense.

I had some light pink discharge on my underwear on cycle day 21 what I thought was 5 dpo and implantation bleeding. instead of that being implantation bleeding I think for the first time I got ovulation bleeding. which means that I really released an egg on march 6th (48 hours after the darkest opk).

march 18th(today) is exactly 12 dpo based on the actual releasing of an egg on march 6th. implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12 dpo! so today would be the last possible day of possible implantation. which would make sense on why I had the spotting!

af isn't due for another 2 days so I can try to test on that day but if I just implanted then it might be too early to test but I should know by the end of the week!

doesn't make sense that I got positive pregnancy tests on 11 dpo and 13 dpo(according to old ovulation march 3rd) and not any other day before after or during the tww.

I NEVER HAVE SPOTTING WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE! so I know for a fact that's not what this is. no signs of af anyways.

however! I have had 45(roughly) day cycles ever since my mc in November.... so maybe the first IB I thought I had on march 8th (5 dpo according to ovulating on march 3rd) could have really been ovulation spotting . so maybe I ovulated on march 8th.

if that's the case today would be 10 dpo which would also make sense on the spotting I got today its still between 6-12 days after ovulation!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo