Community post

Journal

af right on time >:(

well the witch is back and right on time. awesome.
2 years almost of trying and nothing but a mc and a chemical. f*** this.
im so over trying its turned my into a complete miserable B**ch so im done

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I know exactly how you feel :( && i feel like utter shit, not a woman at all and cannot believe that as much of a natural thing is to get pregnant && i cannot do it :@ && to top it off its increasingly putting stress on my relationship :(
Im Done Too
However i wish you luck darlin & baby dust and if you need a chat just msg me
(hugs)
xxx

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

I know exactly how you feel :( && i feel like utter shit, not a woman at all and cannot believe that as much of a natural thing is to get pregnant && i cannot do it :@ && to top it off its increasingly putting stress on my relationship :(
Im Done Too
However i wish you luck darlin & baby dust and if you need a chat just msg me
(hugs)
xxx

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

Yeah I hear you my relationship is the same !! Too much stress. Hope you get your Bfp soon !! Ill be adding you on here

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh NO!! BOOOOOOO! *Heart breaking*
You know, I was thinking this morning - all these ppl that say they get PG after they stop trying...WHATS WITH THAT!?
Maybe feeling like you're done is a good thing?
I know it's just the instant reaction when old red shows up. Like I said in my journal the other day "JUST PISS OFF!!!" whoops..hehehe!
But don't give up hope. And even if you do, I will keep hoping for you xx

11 years ago

aw thanks :) yeah I mean I understand it when your not thinking about it it wil happen because that's how it was with my mc but then you don't know when your ovulating and u cant use anything to help if you don't know your ovulating and yeah its just stressful im trying exercise and yoga this month that should keep my mind atleast a little bit off of it :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo