Posts by First pregnancy 1

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

15dpo, spotting and cramps

Am 15 dpo and no real period, i have brown/slightly pink discharge when i wipe. AF is usually on time especial ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Trying for baby no 2

Super nervous about taking a test i am 11 dpo and been trying for baby no 2 for the last 7months. Anyone got a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trying forbaby no2

Trying for baby no 2 for 3 months and still getting a bfn. Is it usually harder to conceive second time round. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

13 DPO, refusing to take a test until I get a missed period, but having a huge baby food craving????

Hallo ladies, Am currently 13 dpo and refusing to take a test until I get a missed period, however I am havi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Using OPK'S, having intercourse at the right time, but still getting a BFN at 13 DPO....

Hallo ladies, I need advice on wether am using the OPK'S the wrong way or timing intercourse wrong. I have tri ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can you test negative at 14 DPO,period is already 1 day late and still be pregnant????

I have been waiting patiently during the 2 week wait which can be quite exciting and overwhelming at the same ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

If you have intercourse 1 day before ovulation are you likey to get pregnant?

We are trying to concieve as my partner is always away so our time is limited and ovulation needs to be well c ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago