Posts by JamieNix

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every e ...

309 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

2-24-12

Someone around me is always getting pregnant! I try to be happy for them, but I can't help but feel envious. B ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Starting clomid and prometrium round 1. Anyone with me?

Last night was the 5th night of taking 200mg of prometrium which the doctor prescribed me to get my period to ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

2-23-12

So last night was my 7th night of taking prometrium, only 3 nights left until I finish the script. I'm excited ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Low Progesterone, Clomid & Prometrium

So I have been reading into having low progesterone and taking clomid. I have found that some women continue t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

2-8-12

Well I missed my chance to start clomid this cycle because the prometrium made my period start 5 days earlier ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2-1-12

Last night was the 5th night of taking prometrium which the doctor prescribed me to get my period to start. Cr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

1-13-12

Had my annual exam and a pelvic ultrasound. CD18, does not look like any egg is prepared for ovulation. My doc ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

11-28-11

Did some yoga exercises yesterday for about a half hour. My fiance started taking mens one a day vitamins and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

11-7-11

Almost every night for the last week and a half, I have been dreaming quite a bit. Mostly about telling people ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago