Posts by SamanthaR91

Questions  Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Postive test? Very very faint and then disappears after a while

Could it still mean that I can actually be pregnant. It was a very very faint line but after a while it disapp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Tingling sensations while peeing

Has anyone had a tingling sensation while urinating? And found out they were pregnant?

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What does pulling and pinching feel like in early signs of pregnancy?

What does it feel like when you feel pulling and pinching during early stages of pregnancy? Before getting you ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation possibly period..

So what I thought was implantation may be the start of my period. What I'm most confused about is why periods ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

11 dpo and spotting?

I'm between 10-11 dpo I had a little spotting today but nothing when I per. Could this possible be implantatio ...

7 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

So I'm between 9-10 dpo

So I'm either between 9-10 dpo I'm still getting BFN my cycle was 39 days. I was wondering when can I actually ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Twinges?

So I had a weird tingling sensation down in my cervix like someone was tickling it. What could this be? I am 9 ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Testing at 7dpo?

Has anyone tested at 7 dpo and got a faint line? Has anyone felt sick a week after having sex around,ovulation ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation??!!

So this is a non- blinking smile. Which is peak I believe. I obviously ovulated late. But does that mean i ovu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

If your 10 days late for your period can you ovulate earlier?

Can you ovulate 5 days after your last day of your period? When you were 10 days late anyways to start?

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago