Community post

Question

11 dpo and spotting?

I'm between 10-11 dpo I had a little spotting today but nothing when I per. Could this possible be implantation or just my period trying to start?

My cycle is usually 39 cycle always varies its not always regular but my period is supposed to start either today or tomorrow.

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

This all depends on your cycle. If you have a very short cycle this could be implantation. If you are closer to the average cycle this may be ovulation. Also remember that intercourse can cause a bit of spotting.

Tiffany

5 years ago

I had intercourse two weeks ago I hsve long cycle and have used ovulation test to determine when I ovulated so I already know when I ovulated. And I'm pretty sure you don't bleed when you ovulate.

5 years ago • Post starter

Some women do get ovulation spotting so it is a thing that happens.

It sounds like either implantation spotting or beginning of AF.

5 years ago

Usually my AF comes within an hour or 2 after ive been spotting on and off since. 1 o'clock and no AF yet

I'm learning right now that usually doesn't mean always lol. I've been spotting for the last 8 days, my period is late and BFNs. This has never happened to me before. So this cycle may be slightly different for you but nothing can be ruled out yet.

If it is implantation spotting it will take at least 2-3 days for the HCG to be built up enough to show on a test. So right now it's still the waiting game. I wish you good luck!

5 years ago

Thank you, this is new that's why I asked cause ive never had this happen. And thank you.

If you aren't already, I would definitely start temping with a Btt thermometer. It's the only for sure why to confirm ovulation without going to your doctor.

OPK's are great to tell you you're about to ovulate, but you can have a positive Opk and not ovulate.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo