Posts by xxrosexx

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

No peak?

Hoping someone with a better understanding of OPK’s can help me. I’ve been testing for ovulation d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

CD11 spotting

Im on CD11 today my average cycle is 30 days, today iv been experiencing some cramps and spotting its reddish/ ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Whats going on

I tested yesterday and got a faint bfp even though it was faint it was clear to see then today i tested again ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What are my chances

I had my implant removed just over 4 weeks ago for anout a week now iv been having some symptoms such as cramp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Periods after implant!

I had my implant taken out 2 weeks ago and have still not had my period, this was my second implant and when i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Cramping after sex

So the last couple times iv had sex iv had very painful cramping as soon as i have an orgasm the other time iv ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I was so sure and now i dont know whats going on

I was 99% sure i was pregnant iv been having every possible sympom such as sore boobs, backache, nausea, incre ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Spotting!?

Im 99% sure that im pregnant im having every symptom that i had with my first pregnancy, my periods a week lat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Cramps but no period

Iv been having cramps and back pain on and off for about a week now but no signs of my period i keep thinking ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

No withdrawl bleeding

I came off the mini pill a few weeks ago and still havent had any kind of withdrawl bleeding, is that normal? ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago