Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Journals  Page 10

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 91 - 100

Journal

Temp dip with bad cramping and backache at 8dpo

I am hoping and praying that I am implanting right now =). Had a big temp dip this morning, and cramping badly ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

TMI Entry - My CM lately!!

Ok, so, I have been confused lately. I had my watery CM before ovulation, then had my egg white CM around the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Entering yet another TWW

These two week waits take the longest, it seems! Then the longest week is when AF is around, but I am hoping s ...

6 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

New techniques =)

Ok, so, I've been using OPKs and they are so close to being positive!! So we've been BDing and we used Preseed ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

New nephew and other thoughts.

Well, my sister in law had her baby finally! She was in labor since Tuesday night when they induced her! The b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Thought I'd be ok... my mistake...

Well... having a horrible set back but its my own fault. I looked back at my old pregnancy pictures of my grow ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally starting to use OPKs...

The OPKs I ordered came in yesterday! I took my first one yesterday evening, CD 9, and took one this morning f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

So we are waiting.....

So my system is completely messed up. I am still getting second lines on pregnancy tests I take despite AF sho ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just Ordered First OPKs!!!!!!

So I am finally going to try OPKs this cycle. I just ordered them today, they should be in Tuesday, so I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just rambling, random thoughts....

Just bored, so just sharing some random thoughts... My breasts are still hurting today for some reason... t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago