Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 14

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 131 - 140

Journal

Ovarian Cyst

Turns out that a small ovarian cyst has been the root of my discomfort... I found out yesterday, but of course ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Health Concerns

We are loving our own place, I have really noticed a change in me. I am so much happier and so stress-free tha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Settled :)

Well, DF and I moved into our new house this weekend and got as settled as we could. We love the place, it is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Strange??

AF stopped on the 13th I do believe. Went three days afterwards with everything being normal. Then, I started ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Now sure I may be ovulating early... TMI ENTRY

I think I am ovulating early this cycle, and this is the only time I have noticed ovulaton symptoms. I am havi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Sad day today :'(

Today was the due date of the son I lost. I find myself wondering if I would have really given birth today, ho ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Toothache :-(

Once again I find myself a little less bitter that I am not pregnant yet. The first thing that made me a littl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

AF is here... guess we just gotta keep trying!!

AF showed up today... looks as though my cycles are going to be in the 30's from now on. That really stinks, b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFN :(

15dpo today and a BFN... no signs of AF, was spotting Sunday and that was it. Having mild cramping, but had th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Now no signs of AF?

So, I was supposed to see AF yesterday or today... I spotted Sunday just a bit and had some cramping. Was cram ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago