Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

331 - 340 of 410 Replies | Last Page

i think im adding some extra folic acid this month,,,any other suggestions that you guys think i can add?

User image

6 years ago

is anyone still inhere or did we move to ttc 2019?

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77. I'm here. Are you taking anything else to help boost your chances like Baby Asprin, pre-seed, etc?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Do it twice in a row. Give him a break, then get another...deposit? Apparently the 2nd time, the swimmers are better.

Btw ladies, I don't want to get prematurely excited...but check out my photos. I think I might have something developing?? It's really early - like 8/9dpo, but it looks like something might be there....!!!!

6 years ago

I have pre seed...how so you take the baby aspirin?

User image

6 years ago

Shanta, hey! Im still here too! I take an 81mg low dose asprin every morning. Even after my bfp im going to take it til about 12w. My dr said a low dose wouldnt hurt me.

6 years ago

ok so i may add that as well hope nothing cancels out...lol

User image

6 years ago

I read your list and i was taking i think all of what you were (i think), except vitex, and a few more things. What i looked up it doesnt cancel each other. Vitex and clomid do cancel each other.

6 years ago

My list is a vegan prenatal capsule vitamin (I hate fish oil) from Target actually, vitamin D, E, C, folic acid, and baby aspirin. I also ordered Femara online this month and did 10mg a day for days 3-7 (based on a high dose study I read about). DH and I BD'd every day for the whole 5 day window except maybe one day - and 3x we did a "double shot" and BD'd twice. So I covered every base possible this month and it worked!!

6 years ago

Ok thanks Calvin..how much is genera? Can it be taken with clomid?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo