Community post

Discussion

Praying for a Chrsitmas baby!!! Who's with me?!?!

Hi Ladies!!

Well after intense lab work to determine my fertility all came back normal! Thank Goodness!! With that said I'm currently on CD11 with a cycle that is anywhere between 28-30 long with a 13 day Luteal Phase! I'm taking new avenues this month to better my chances to finally get that BFP!! This month I will begin using Preseed,BBT (Which I started last month) B6, Baby Aspirin OPK'S Saliva Ovulation scope and BD'ing every other day during my fertile week which was suggested by my OB/GYN! So here's to HOPING and PRAYING that these methods work. I truly hope ALL of us finally get to turn that into a Ladies!!!

176 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 176 Replies | Last Page

I agree!!

I am also using BBT (which I started in July 2011), opk's (digital only), clear blue fertility monitor, pre~seed, vitamin B complex, prenatal's, BD'ing every other day starting cd6 until I can confirm O on my bbt chart, and eating lots of grapefruit (my friend thats a nurse said that eating grapefruit helps women conceive and stay pregnant). Oh the joys of TTC.... I hope we all get our BFP really soon!!!!

Im going to do my very best not to over analyze my "symptoms" and Im going to try my hardest not to start testing (in my 2ww) too early. I hate seeing bfn's even if its early, I just dont like to see them so I am going to avoid seeing them LOL.

Oh and I plan on getting my blood drawn and get lots of tests done at that time once my new doctor is effective on April 10th!!! Im so excited for a new doctor :) So far the last 2 docs I have seen have been buttheads and have dont NOTHING for me.

We all have to eventually get our BFP's right!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! <3

Lots of baby dust to you Jenn!!! xoxox

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Hi girls

I am hoping for a December/January baby too but it's unlikely.
On 1st of May I'm off to my first appointment at the infertility clinic
So I'm nervous about that but I'll still be TTC this cycle just in the hope of
I'm not taking any supplements as I don't want anything to alter my cyle or possibly interefere with any tests I will be having done soon.

I've heard more women concieve this time of year

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi, I am very new to this site, not even sure if im doing it correctly but i am also in hopes of a Dec. Christmas Baby, i am in the 2WW and on day 4 dpo or 4 dpiui. this was my 2nd cycle with 50 mg clomid on days 5-9 and timed iui with opks. We blew our first try with bad timing due to the miscalculation of my opks from the clomid:( Hoping this month works, we've done everthing we could

12 years ago

I hope you ladies get your REALLY SOON!!! and lots of

12 years ago

Yes Ladies, I hope we all get our much wanted BFPs!!!! its so nice to actually talk to others in my same boat!! Some of my friends just dont get it!! My DH and I have been trying since last Nov. with an early miscarriage in June due to low progest. The clomid i have been taking the last 2 months actually made my prog. levesl in the 50s, Yes, the 50s so hopefully if i can just get one little bean to stick we will be all set;)

12 years ago

Yea I got a in Sept and m/c in Oct 2011 but I do agree with you, its alot easier to talk to the ladies on here. My cousin is currently flaunting that she accidently got pregnant and its really starting to bother me. I mean Im happy for her obviously, shes my cousin but seriously... Anyway..... for all of us!!!!

12 years ago

Yes, EVERYONE around me is Pregnant!!!!! If theres something in the water, someone needs to bring me some!! lol I like my Dr and the girls that work there, just had my 2nd iui Friday so im in my 2ww, i DONT want to test early, i can test next Fri. if my AF stays away, i also leave for a 2 week vacation so i will find out if i can have a cocktail or not, I'd rather NOT, lol

12 years ago

Awwww!!! meemer77 keep us posted!!!

12 years ago

I sure will, Sooooo happy and Relieved to talk to everyone on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Well we are always here when you need us!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo