Community post

Discussion

ttc since january

well me and my boyfriend we decided we wanted a baby in beggining january and we babydanced in the time being from 23rd to 30th beggining february i took a test cause i knew something was up it came up very faint and the next day took another one was still faint 3-4 days later i did 2 other test still were very faint so.. i am pretty sure i got my Periods aka miscarriage on the 12th of february lasted 4 days was heavy but not like my normal period. and i still tested positive till beggining march i went to the hospital negative blood test and pg test and i was due for my period 3 days later i did not get it on the 12 so i tested it was negative and got them on the 13th for 7 days this is my story so far.. big chance i miscarried and i just thought it was a period but i am not that dissapointed i am saying that it might of just had a defect :D so i am letting things go and if it happens it'll happen :D but i know when i do i will do everything so it will stick . we only babydanced on the 21st do to me being sick and still am :( so i am missing out on this month i think it's a good idea due to me being on medication alot

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Good luck to you! Me & my husband have been trying (again) since Jan too... So far no luck, but hopefully this is the cycle, I been doing OPKs and I'm suppose to ovulate here soo between today & the 10th! :) sending baby dust your way!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo