Community post

Discussion

10DPO so much symptoms

This cycle has been filled with many symptoms lol.. 1st cycle ttc after a missed miscarriage in may...

0 Day - i got a few pinches here and there
1-4 DPO - crampy
4-8 DPO - pain in jaw, tired, sore bb 1, eating but can't fill my stomach, peeing alot,cravings ( a sub with chicken,veggies & honey mustard).

8-10DPO - symptoms getting 2x worse, both my bbs hurt now and extremely nauseous, hot spots, restless, moody, emotional.

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

all of the above and light headed and can smell just about everything! I also started bleeding today, borwish and pinkish...I know it's not my period it looks, feels and the flow are very different. It's sooo exciting, I hope the bleeding stops soon, but it's not that much at all and its not increasing.. So I feel ya =)
Lots of luck to you =)

11 years ago

So i got my bfp today :D i hope you get yours

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo