Community post

Question

could this be pregnancy?

i already have a 3 and half year old daughter so i kinda knew a few symptoms but asking you girls :) my boobs hurt like theres no tomorrow , nauseous and can't handle a few smell i just quit smoking 2 weeks ago and i started using the e cig and it made me nauseous yesterday. back pain,sort of period cramps. i do not know how many dpo i am i figured my lmp was august 22nd so it's to early to test but this does not seem like pms. there always close together rhey come within the week.

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Their Is A Ovulation Calculator You Can Use Is Really Helpful, Which Makes It Kind of tricky to know if it could be pregnancy. But It Sound suspicious you should wait a little longer and see, it sounds fishy.

7 years ago

my period is always in the same week i will keep an eye cause the nausea i had with my daughter

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo