Community post

Discussion

AF due in 4 days!!!!

I am going out of my mind. I have every symptom possible ranging from sore/full bbs and sickness feeling all day for the past two days. I have however taken a first response (6days early) today and got a BFN and im so confused. Is it too early or are these tests very accurate!!!! PLEASE ADVISE

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

is it a first resoponse early response? It can still be too early; not everyone is the same as to how much hormone they produce and when they actually implanted so I would wait and test again; some people don't show a positive until a few days after their missed AF! Good Luck!

13 years ago

Aw thank you for your reply. I really hope so. My chances of getting a correct result multiply tomorrow so will test tomorrow i think x

13 years ago • Post starter

I use First Response Early Result all the time! They say 99.9% accurate,but that is only if you test the day of or sometime after your expected af. The accuracy goes down with each day prior, so I wouldn't give up hope!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Keep us posted!

Good Luck to you!

13 years ago

BFN again with a clear blue. Do alot of women test negative till after AF or do most get faint pos?? xxxx

13 years ago • Post starter

When I was pregnant with my ds, I did not get the bfp until the day af was due - and even then the line was really faint!

I've also got af due in just 2 days, and still getting those bfn!! Let us know how you go!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo