Community post

Discussion

9DPO anyone wannimagine symptoms with me x

I want to know NOW...but so scared of BFN.
I am obsessed, i cant put the laptop down as i am constantly checking symptoms, early pregnancy results/tests just to see if anything has changed in the last 5 mins...i feel quite negative this month and dont know why. I have no symptoms either apart from sore bbs which started this morning. i am not weeing more frequently, not had an increase in cm or anything...I just feel fat, dying for this week to be over to be honest ....anyone else with me??? LOTTY XXX

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

BFP TODAY on 3 internet cheepys, a FRER and a CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL.
This cycle i have had no symptoms apart from being tired, gassy and insecure. This morning i woke with really heavy sore BBS and tested with a 10mui internet strip (3 of them) All of them had the slightest faintest line you have ever seen and i convinced myself i was imagining it...so off i trot down to the chemist to purchase a FRER....BANG, 30 seconds later 2 clear lines. Just to convince myself a little more i have just been into tesco and bought a clear blue digi....PREGNANT 1-2 !!!! I am 9DPO-10DPO and i cant belive its only my 2nd cycle of TTC.

1st day of my last AF was 15/1/11
O on approximately 29/1/11
BFP today 07/02/11 at 1700hrs using internet cheepy, FRER and clear blue DIGI....

GOing to remain on this website because i think i am genuinly addicted!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 years ago • Post starter

That's wonderful news! Look like you didn't have to analyze too long!

13 years ago

Congratulations!!!!

13 years ago

Awww congratulations! Here's wishing you a happy and healthy little one xoxo

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago

awwh that gives me hope!! I have been TTC for 6 months now..im bout 6dpo..and my bbs dont hurt like last month (af came last month :() pretty much the only symptoms i have..woke up this morning spotting light pink and little red. me and dp BD last night..but overall symptoms are completely different from last cycle! only a couple vivid dreams..like freaking me out nightmares..so real..really tired...stuffy nose..and omg the gassy woman am I, lol.. well pretty much seeing u have BFP with hardly any symptoms gives me hope :D congrats on your little one.. i hope i get my BFP.. as all of u ladies TTC..and thanks for the support :D
xx baby dust

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo