Community post

Discussion

BFP 9DPO Bun in the oven

BFP TODAY on 3 internet cheepys, a FRER and a CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL.
This cycle i have had no symptoms apart from being tired, gassy and insecure. This morning i woke with really heavy sore BBS and tested with a 10mui internet strip (3 of them) All of them had the slightest faintest line you have ever seen and i convinced myself i was imagining it...so off i trot down to the chemist to purchase a FRER....BANG, 30 seconds later 2 clear lines. Just to convince myself a little more i have just been into tesco and bought a clear blue digi....PREGNANT 1-2 !!!! I am 9DPO-10DPO and i cant belive its only my 2nd cycle of TTC.

1st day of my last AF was 15/1/11
O on approximately 29/1/11
BFP today 07/02/11 at 1700hrs using internet cheepy, FRER and clear blue DIGI....

GOing to remain on this website because i think i am genuinly addicted!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congratulations!!!

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

13 years ago

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news! I found out at 10dpo and it is the most amazing feeling in the world! I'm so excited for you!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo