Community post

Discussion

Calling All Late Ovulators/BFNs

Hello ladies! I am relatively new to this forum but I am already frustrated at all the bfps from women at 9, 10 dpo.

Who out there is past this point, still getting bfns, but still optimistic of getting a bfp either from past experience or just gut feeling?

I am at 11 dpo and still positive that I am going to see my BFP soon. Last time I didn't get it until the day after AF was due. I've got plenty of time to stress and over analyze my symptoms until then.

I've got promising symptoms that I have never had before so I know my bfp is on its way. What symptoms are you experiencing that cause you to scoff at your bfns?

Lindsay

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I knkow how you feel! I'm excited for them... but it is frustrating when you have had BFN's but are still trying to be optimistic. I tested on 10 dpo and on 14 dpo with a BFN. I'm now one day late and am going to test again tomorrow with hopes of a BFP.

I've had mild cramps since about 6 dpo, nausea off and on, heartburn, weepy, teander breasts and some pain in my ovary since about 6 dpo.

Baby Dust to you!!

5/25/2011 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo