Community post

Discussion

pregnancy symptoms??

View Full Post

This is my first month of ttc, these last two weeks i have had some very strange feelings, one min i am happy next i feel the need to cry, some days i am constantly hungry other days im not, i constantly need to pee!! i have a strange taste in my mouth every day, and feel around 4pm everyday i feel sick, i had a few bad headaches but they've stopped. My Breasts are soo tender and nipples r tingly and itchy!
im not due on until 22nd March.
Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms or are they in my head?? PLease help!!

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

kimfin11 - you get the most accurate results from your test the day of your expected period and any time after. I'm waiting til AF is 1 day late before I test.
Also implantation and ovulation can take a few days to happen which could delay your bfp

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

i opened he test up to look at the test strip and there was a second very faint blue line????

12 years ago • Post starter

kimfin11 - oooh! have you put it on here for people to vote on?
I personally don't trust blue dyes as I've had at least 6 false positives on them

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Well i think my AF is coming its due today and im spotting pale pink! always next month! i also got a bfn this morning!!

ellekayejaye- have u had ur bfp yet fingers crossed for u!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo