Community post

Discussion

pregnancy symptoms??

This is my first month of ttc, these last two weeks i have had some very strange feelings, one min i am happy next i feel the need to cry, some days i am constantly hungry other days im not, i constantly need to pee!! i have a strange taste in my mouth every day, and feel around 4pm everyday i feel sick, i had a few bad headaches but they've stopped. My Breasts are soo tender and nipples r tingly and itchy!
im not due on until 22nd March.
Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms or are they in my head?? PLease help!!

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

sound like you have nailed it first time round to me. they all sound like your pregnant but i would wait another few days before testing if af is not due till the 22nd.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

ooh fingers crossed i have then!! how much longer should i wait to test! im so impatient!!

12 years ago • Post starter

i know the feeling i want to test right away. i would wait till about maybe two days before af is due as you will get a more accurate result and not get a falce negitave and get upset.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the advise! hopefully i can hang on long enough and wait! i hope these feelings arnt just in my head!!

kimfin11 - I'm testing on 22nd of March too but also dying to test. I have loads of CM, my cervix is high, sore breasts and nipples.
BUT I'm trying to wait til testing day, just seems so far away

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

are you using the online tool for how many days past ovulation you are to compare your symptoms and to compare with pregnant women. with my first child i had more or less the same as you have now. my boobs were so sore i could not even touch them.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

mazie1888-no i havn't used anything i found this site this morning.

ellekayejaye-its so hard to try not to test but then if i test no doubt it will come back neg and ill be dissapointed so hang on in there!

my main 'symptom' this cycle is definately breast changes! they have been painful for 2/3 weeks now. they actually hurt, my husband has been banned from touching them lol! they feel heavy and achey and when I take my bra off oh my days!!! haha it's cold today so that's making my nipples erect which is painful :/ my nipples look a bit browny orange tinged and I can see blue veins. im not wanting to get too hopeful but usually they just ache a bit the week before af.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

the comparision tool is really good i love this site its one if the better ones. i really hope you two girls get tour two pink lines.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Well im 6 days away from Af, i couldnt help but test this morning unfortunatly i got a bfn!!!

is it still too early according to my pd i ovulated 5th march?
ive had a few twinges low down in my belly, i never get any symptoms of af i just get it the day its supposed to come.

Shall i wait a few more days and test again?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo