Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

271 - 280 of 302 Replies | Last Page

How are you today Lis? Still thinking of you, and sending out all my positive vibes for your healing process.

So I know you girls have gone through this & have advised girls for so long now (and I kinda feel weird starting it all up again and imposing myself on your thread!) I'm currently on CD17 and haven't had a +opk yet I've been having mini cramps/small twitches in my ovary area though, did anyone else get this? And does it mean I'll O soon? I'll keep testing with opks in the meantime. PS. I don't temp, but plan to next cycle so I can make some sense of all this!

Thanks for listening (or reading rather!)

11 years ago

Lilone- it could mean your about to O soon. Make sure you watch out for egg wight cervical mucus as well.

Lis I'm praying for you.

Jess how are you doing dear.

Afm...I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for AF to show up, but she never did. I got a positive pregnancy test instead. I feel so guilty considering everything that lisser has been through. Lis, I'm so sorry. If I could let this be you I would. You deserve a baby so much more than me :'( I struggled and debated over if I should say anything or not because of Lis's bad news, but I don't have anyone else to talk to but you ladies. I'm considered high risk so DH an I want to make sure I get past my first trimester before we tell anyone. My dr tried to get me in for blood work and stuff this evening but outpatient had already closed so he is sending me to the hospital first thing in the morning. I'm so scared....I'm 5 weeks and my pregnancy test was still pretty faint. I thought it should have been darker by now. It's all in gods hand though and I am going to lean on him no matter how this turns out. Lis, again I am so sorry. I feel so insensitive and I am so sorry, from the bottom of my heart. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

That's amazing news Shea!
Very happy for you as I've read all that you have been through. GL in the morning

Thanks for your advice xx

11 years ago

Thank you Jani. I will let you know how my betas come back. I'm very restless and nervous so I doubt I get much sleep tonight. How long have you even TTC? I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it and I miSses it.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

I can completely understand that it would be a very emotional time for you and DH because of the journey it has taken you both to get to this point. I have you in my thoughts & do try and get some rest as hard as that may be! Enjoy these moments and stay positive (easier said than done eh?) So exciting! GL tomorrow and do keep us updated

We've been TTC for a 1y&6m, and I only had 6 cycles last year (incl 1 m/c at 5w6d). Since then, we've had no luck. I want to step it up now and let the universe know I mean serious business! I'm determined to have a lil healthy bub!

11 years ago

Oh Lis!! I am so sorry sweets, it isn't fair or right. I am so sorry for yet another loss. Against all odds you got pregnant this cycle. I will be praying for healing for you, both of your heart and what is preventing pregnancy to happen and then stick. I am so so so so sorry. I know there aren't words, but I wish I could give you the biggest hug! I hope that you are doing ok. <3

Shea - I seem to get sick once a week. I am ready for it to be over!!!! I am excited for you! I know how hard it is to give good news when bad news is going on as well. Let us know what your tests come back like. Praying for your little one.

Blessed - welcome! :-) we used preseed as well. I remember when I finally posted as well, I had read so much through the girls' journeys that I felt like I knew everyone as well. Hopefully this round of clomid works for you! are they doing a progesterone test to make sure of ovulation?

LilOne (Jani) - welcome! :-) Two newbies in one day or so how did we get so blessed? :-D I hope this is the only round of clomid you have to go through, I did my clomid CD 3-7. And any loss, no matter how early is SO hard. I eventually had to open up and tell family, I got sick of the "when are you going to have kids?" questions...it opened us up for some comments that really stung, but also expanded the many people that are now praying for us. Also I used to use OPKs twice a day to make sure I didn't miss ovulation. (obsessed much? lol)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Lis - I am so sorry for your loss I know at times like this we tend to question everything but don't be discouraged... Keep fighting and will keep you in my prayers...

Shea- Congratulatuons on your bfp I will pray that it sticks and a healthy baby is born

Hello lil one were the newbies

As for me well I am on cd 11 haven't shown that I ovulated yet through the opk... But I have noticed I have been having a lot of cramping on and off... Is this normal.. This is my first time taking clomid and I think i ovulate On my own but have been ttc over a year with no success... My doc is not monitoring me this month and he said my blood work came back normal.. Worried if I may be overstimulated or something that is causing thes cramps

Well I send healing and restoration to everyone and lots of

11 years ago

Hi Jess :) Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll step up my testing as well, just waiting on some more opks to arrive! My test today had a hint of a line...maybe tmrw or next day might be + hoping so anyway! I want to get the show on the road hehe. We've been BDing anyway to cover all bases :)
What was your plan on the cycle you conceived? Maybe I can copy it :) Congrats by the way, so excited for you!!

How about you Shea, what was your plan? You mentioned that you weren't ttc?

I hope you are doing ok Lis, still keeping you in my thoughts

11 years ago

Blessed - I did experience more cramping. Along with hot fllashes lol. As a warning my periods on clomid were heavier, and way crampier. Before they put you on clomid did they do an SA on your hubby and check you for ovulation?

Jani - the months I conceived we actually didnt have sex as much those cycles. We used preseed or conceive plus. I took mucinex when opks started to darken on clomid, but never got a BFP on clomid. Eventually after 3 cycles and diagnosis with unicornuate uterus I decided to focus on losing weight. I am 5'7" and started out at 208, by jogging & doing the biggest loser dvds, and counting calories with myfitnesspal, I lost 17lbs and got pregnant two cycles in a row. I am still obese by one pound lol. But I am 17 weeks and as of the scale last night before work, I am stil weighing 191.0 =) I have been counting calories to maintain for most part. Have they done any testing on you and your DH to find out what is going on? I have clotting disorder as well so I took baby aspirin.

Also, I took prenatals (I will tell you specific brand when i remember it bc I managed to get pregnant more often on this one than any other...weird I know), b complex, extra folic acid, and fish oil with vitamin D.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

My DH and I are rookies at TTC! We've taken such a relaxed approach to it, but when things weren't happening straight away (this year has been my best to date for cycles, have had one at least every month from Feb, albeit a little delayed, but still better than any other year!) we decided to see an ob gyn. He did blood work on me and all results came back normal. He didn't suggest anything for DH to do, I had to ask for an SA request. My DH hasn't had this done yet though (he works cRazY hours). So Dr prescribed 2 cycles of clomid and then we'll reassess our situation if we're not successful. Phew that was long winded :)

Gosh Jess, you have quite a history and I'm absolutely delighted for you that you finally have a LO on the way!! Its not an easy path for some, but with a great network of support around you it makes it easier to deal with. Good on you too on your weight loss! So fantastic :)
When you think of the name of the prenatals let me know. I'm only taking folic acid tablets at the moment. What is Mucinex? I'm not familiar with that? My head is spinning, so much to consider when ttc!

From all my reading it seems a lot of girls have been successful on this thread. Fills me with happiness and hope!!

Thanks for putting up with my babble :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo