Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Ive just had my follow up pap test after my abnormal one and ahe said i have tilted cervix?????

Is this the reason im having trouble getting pregnant?

12 years ago

I wouldn't think so Karen. When your cervix opens at ovulation the sperm should be able to get into it just the same. If you have a tilted uterus too, that can make it harder to conceive though.

Did they say anything about your uterus?

Jess, I'm so sorry that you got caught up in the mess with the test bank. I think it's unfair that they are taking 50% off your mark. Were the bank questions just questions or did they include the answers too?

I'm still hoping and praying for you to have a sticky bean this time. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lisser hope your ok, they didnt say i had a titled uterus just my cervix. Tgey had trouble getting the thing in to open my cervix

12 years ago

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Jess! Those tests are looking so good!! I'm so hopeful for you!

Jessh- I am so happy you are getting BFPs. I looked at your tests and those definitely look positive! Are you doing the beta tomorrow? I will keep you in my prayers. I have a good feeling with this one Jess.

Shea- I am sorry you are going through this. I wish that you didn't have to take the meds. Did you try meditation? I would give it a try, you never know maybe it will help with your anxiety. I know you said that it is pretty severe but maybe there can be an alternitave to the meds you took.

Kraken- When I went in for my HSG, the doc who did it said something about either my uterus or cervix being at an angle which made it just a little tough to insert the tool they use with a pap smear. The first part of the HSG is just like a pap smear. I asked him if that may have anything to do with having trouble when ttc and he said that it doesn't make a difference. Although I can't remember if he was talking about my cervix or uterus. That's all I remember. He had told me not to worry at all about that. Don't know if a tilted cervix is the same thing though.

User Image

12 years ago

Ok ladies on my phone so trying to answer and respond from the top of my head.

Melissa - test banks have potential questions and answers with rationales why that one is the BEST answer. Just like any NCLEX style nursing study book. So I assumed it was ok. I hope you are doing welll. Do you know when HSG will be?

Nat - 50% off my exam sucks badly. I went from an 84.5% down to a 71% if 50% hadnt been taken away I would have been at an 80%. Now going to have to do my best to succeed and pass the course, otherwise I have to wait 2 or 3 semesters to retake. =(

Karen - tilted cervix may impeed pregnancy a little not 100% sure. Have you tried IUI (I cannot remember SORRY!). If not it might be worth a shot!

Shea - I am sorry you had a poor reaction to medicine. I have a lady in my class that does alll natural proven things for healing I could give you her contact information?

Victoria - I hope you and the baby are doing well!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm doing okay. I've started spotting a little again, even though I am still testing positive. I hope that it means that AF is soon on her way. I called my Dr. to see if they will repeat the beta again, since my last one more than 3 weeks ago was at 298. I can't believe I still have enough in my system to test positive. They aren't even squinter tests either.

Once I get AF I have to call my clinic and then they will book the HSG for between CD6-10. If AF waits at least a couple more days to show up, my DH will be back from his two week long business trip before I would ovulate again. I'm kind of hoping for that to be the case, because then we would be able to naturally hit the window right after the HSG.

Jess, I still feel bad for you about the test score. I have to say that I am loving the BFP tests though! I am so hopeful for you this time! I have to keep sending you sticky dust!

Shea, I hope things are getting better for you guys.

Hope everyone else is doing well too!

Melissa - I am SO sorry the nightmare isnt over yet =(

This morning I had a scare my test was lighter with FMU so I repeated with SMU and it was darker than last nights on the 88cent walmart tests. I just got my beta drawn and they said it will be processed in 4 hours. So around 5 I should have results. We will see. I know first # doesnt tell you a whole lot but if it is substantially higher than any others I am telling James tonight.

My symptoms are kind of lacking compared to past pregnancies. Bbs arent really that sore (always a usual tell tale sign...) but I am starving all the time, occasional nauseous (could be in my head), really thirsty, ppeeing more than usual. And the cramps started last night and are making me nervous. Only time will tell. God is in control...

I am just hoping and praying this is a happy ending this time.

12 years ago

Melissa- HUGS! I CANNOT believe you are still testing positive! That is insanity! PLEASE keep us posted!

Jess - Lack of symptoms IS a symptom! LOL! I REALLY want this to be it for you! I could use some good news these days!

Shea - How are you feeling sweetie? Thinking about you!

AFM - Had another non stress test today since Annabelle is GINORMOUS (can't remember if I shared this or not). At her u/s on Wednesday she is measuring above 90th percentile for size...already about 8 pounds 3 oz (plus or minus a pound)! I'm hoping I go into labor soon b/c not sure about a vaginal delivery of a massive baby! Anyway my blood pressure was only 112/74 today which is such good news BUT there was a trace amount of protein in my urine! BLAH! If its not one thing its another. Have another appointment on Tuesday so at least they are keeping a close eye.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo