Community post

Discussion

pretty sure i miscarried :'(

end of january i felt pregnant so beggining february i did 2 test and both where faint positives and feb 12th i started bleeding like a period.. and i did about 10 test from feb 17th to feb 28th and still had very faint lines.. today i went to hospital negative pregnancy test and negative blood test.. and the girl told me if the pregnancy would be healthy my hormones would be going up :'( i am very devastated i tell my boyfriend i am fine but i am not.. it tears me upp..

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

So sorry for ur loss. I know how bad it feels. What I "learned" from these M/Cs was, that I CAN get pregnant and soon will be again!
It is very common thing actually, more then 25% of early pregnancies end this way and it is a natural thing. Women have lots of defective eggs or it could have been a faulty sperm. It is natures "birth control"
I know it wont make it easier right away, but at least its not ur fault.
After a positive test (that will stick) all pain will go away!

After first loss I conceived on 3rd try (1st child) and now after another M/C we succeeded on second try!

Baby dust and sticky vibes!

12 years ago

I am sorry for you're loss. I know you're pain.
I had a miscarriage 1/13/12 at 8 weeks and 1 day.
It was a painful day and still is for me.
I held my tiny baby's baby in the palm of my hand. That day has change how feel and how I look at things much differently.
I know I will never complain about pregnancy while being pregnant because that lets me know that I am still pregnant and it could be worse by losing another child.
I wish I had words of wisdom how you can get through this difficult time in you're life but I can't. The only advice I can offer is take day by day.
If you need to cry then cry, if you need someone to talk too then open up to someone you trust.
You could also go to grief counseling to help you through the emotions of you're loss.
There are other ways for you to heal as well, you could on the EDD to release a balloon with a letter tied to it addressed to you're angel baby.
You could go to build-a-bear and make a teddy bear special for the baby you lost.
I hope I helped you even if it is in a small way.

12 years ago

I am so sorry for the loss you've just experienced. I just miscarried my baby as well. It is the most heart breaking thing to go through. However there is a silver lining, you CAN get pregnant and will again when ur ready! Let ur family and boyfriend be there for you, he lost the baby too. We are all here for you. Nothing we say will replace or make the pain go away but u r not alone and we understand the pain, anger,alone and heartbreak ur feeling. Hugs!

TO ALL! Daisypath Anniversary tickers User Image 5 Angel Babies Ziggy ~ March 2012 Dr. Sweets ~ June 2012 Oscar ~ February 2013 PeaPod ~ September 2013 Charlie ~ January 2014

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo