Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

View Full Post

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 71 Replies | Last Page

Oh wonderful @SparklingRadishes- so happy for you!!

6 years ago

hey ladies just checking in with everyone to see how your all doing.
@SparklingRadishes: How is your little bun int oven doing?

Update on me: I am 10 dpo today and my period is due on the 29th. I had some pretty good cramping going on 7 and 8 dpo and yesterday and today i have been sooo gassy, not necessarily bloated but i do keep having to go to the bathroom just so I'm not embarrassing myself in front of my husband hahahahahaha. I'm going to be going to the store today to buy a couple of cheap pregnancy tests just to see what happens lol... hope to hear from all of you soon

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi @lauradgraham- fingers crossed!! Maybe this is our month?! I'm just a couple of days behind you on 7dpo. Been charting my temp still and I defo ovulated on day 14 of my cycle. We did what was needed (!) on 4 days before, day before, day of and the day after. If I am not pregnant this month- I am going to be having SERIOUS words with my body!! Temp is still up, but it would be at this stage anyway. So....I've had lots of cramping, on Thursday I had weird, sharp pains that woke me up about 11.30pm? In the area of my right ovary. I had about 4/5 over the space of an hour or so. Very odd!
I have everything crossed for both of us!!

@SparklingRadishes- hope you're keeping well!

6 years ago

@lauradgraham and @RubyG fingers crossed for you ladies!!

I had my first ultrasound on Friday (currently 6 weeks 3 days) and saw little Sunshine's heartbeat at 130bpm!! We told close family and close friends this weekend!

6 years ago

@ RubyG: i feel like having some words with my body too at this point. my cramps and gassiness is gone now.. it completely took up my weekend and now it time to get back to work its gone lol go figure. got a bfn this morning 11 dpo. I'm already prepared for my period to come. i haven't had any breast tenderness or anything else during this 2 WW, which is actually weird, because breast tenderness has ALWAYS been a symptom for me, even during the last pregnancy that i had last year.

@SparklingRadishes: i am over the moon happy for you! we would love to see some ultrasound pictures of your little one

6 years ago • Post starter

@lauradgraham33 & @SparklingRadishes - how are you both?
I had a bfp last cycle and also miscarried that baby :-(
I'd love to hear how you both are! X

6 years ago

User Image

10w5d today! This ultrasound is from 6w1d, saw heartbeat at 130bpm at the ultrasound, heard it at 180bpm yesterday! Due date is February 15, 2018!

@RubyG, I'm so sorry for your loss :(

6 years ago

So glad to hear this @SparklingRadishes!! Will you keep us posted? When is your 12 week scan?
Thank you-it really sucks :-(

6 years ago

No 12 week scan for me, even though im high risk its for something unrelated to what they check at that scan. Anatomy scan is September 29th :) they use the Doppler every month at my OB visit though, so I'll get to hear the heartbeat every couple weeks!

6 years ago

I think it probably works differently in the US to the UK.
Not too long to wait for your next scan, so exciting!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo