Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

View Full Post

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 71 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I'm still in the game apparently?? AF was really strange, very very light and lasting forever (thought I was on cycle day 8 today, still dark brown light flow) and POAS after some strong pulling/pinching pain low down today and extreme fatigue this week... !!! That puts me around 17DPO.
PLEASE!!!

6 years ago

Hi all, I am just starting my pregnancy journey again. I am still breastfeeding my 19 month old and do not have a period. My hormone tests are not to good but since I was experiencing ewcm I thought I'd ttc anyhow. I took the clearable advanced and got the static smiley face on Jun 4th. I got a small bump in temp on June 5th but then on the 6th and 7th got big temp bump 98.3. However, on the 8th I had a big temp drop to 97.3 :( So, that would be a temp drop on 3dpo (but could...might be 4dpo...not very sure. Anyhow, I'm waiting for tomorrow morning to see if I can have a temp bump! I'm hoping for the best but if my period returns I'd be very happy with that too!

6 years ago

OMG SPARKLINGRADISHES!!!! OHH I HOPE THIS IS HAPPENING FOR YOU!! tomorrow starts my fertile window according to my calendar... so I'm going to be buying ovulation sticks today or tomorrow. Please keep me updated . I might be more excited about it then you are lol...even if things aren't working for me, i just love seeing/hearing success stories for other people

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi wishbaby and blueberry! Welcome to the conversation hope everything is going great with the both of you. Keep us posted on your journey we are all here for each other in this "sometimes" LOOOOOOONG 2 WEEK WAITS LOL

well ladies.. today is my ovulation day and i know i have already ovulated because my CM has already went creamy. so sometime in the middle of the night. i was able to get my husband to twice so lol
I hope everyone is doing great with everything. to everyone still in the lovely 2 ww and if you were lucky and got a sticky bean. love you all my sisters talk to you soon

Hi @lauradgraham33
I'm just heading into my fertile window so will soon be joining you in the 2ww again. Let's keep everything crossed that this is our month!!
@SparklingRadishes- I hope you're keeping well, too.

6 years ago

Hello everybody, quick update- HCG levels are doing great, spotting has finally quieted down, I'm on progesterone supplements and Lovenox injections (im high risk from a history a blood clots), and my first ultrasound is scheduled for next Friday!!

6 years ago

Hey Ruby and SparkelingR. Ruby we are going to get our babies don't worry. sparkelingR. I am so so so happy for you. You made my day when I read your message. We'll update on my. I ended up spotting brown the 2 days before I ovulated and 1 day after ovulation. Not sure what's going on with that. And I have had a Charlie horse in my left calve muscle. Lol. I know it's too early for implantation BUT I hope it's a good thing

SparklingRadishes have you had your bfp? Sorry if I'm being really dumb!!

6 years ago

@RubyG yes! I actually got it after what I thought was my period (june 8). I think I'm 5 weeks 2 days.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo