Community post

Discussion

4 dpo today join me in your 2WW

View Full Post

Good afternoon Ladies :) i had a miscarriage August 2016 and been trying to get pregnant ever since. today is 4 dpo and I'm tired, gassy and have tender breasts. keeping my that this will be our month.
everyone around me is having babies lol I have been giving them all of my baby stuff from last year. my friends keeps saying that as soon as i give away the last item that i will get pregnant. One of my coworkers had a baby 2 weeks ago. Im going to give her the rest of the stuff. We shall see ....we shall see : ))

71 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 71 Replies | Last Page

Pretty sure I'm out. Brown spotting this morning with what feels like normal AF cramps.

6 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sparkling. I'm out too my period kicked in this morning Are you ok

6 years ago • Post starter

So sorry @SparklingRadishes

6 years ago

@lauradgraham I'm okay, hopeful for next cycle. How are you holding up? And yes, im totally up for keeping the conversation going!

@RubyG any developments??

6 years ago

@SparklingRadishes- no developments here I'm afraid. I'm going to monitor my temperature for the next few days and look to test either Saturday or Sunday. AF is due on Monday in theory...though was 5 days late last time! Aargh! Trying to stay positive but the more I think, the less likely I think it'll be. Cramps again today and quite intense tiredness.

6 years ago

@ RubyG, SparkelingRadishes and MayJ: how is everyone doing? had a very lazy weekend lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi @lauradgraham33. Well I had a temp spike yest so had a tiny bit of hope. Today it's dropped and I'm bleeding so I defo think I'm also out this month and AF is here. On the plus side, I'm back to 28 days - rather than the cruel 35 days last time!! Oh well, here we go again!
Hope you're all keeping well?

6 years ago

@RubyG I'm sorry to hear that you're out too :(

@laurendgraham I'm doing good! Bathroom renovation should be done in the next day or two, so I'm looking forward to a nice hot bath after AF is finished. :)

6 years ago

Am in 4 dpo

6 years ago

Thanks @SparklingRadishes. Part of me is thinking thy my body has taken this time to get 'back to normal' after I lost my baby. Back to 28 days and it has not been as painful as last time. Here's to getting our bodies ready (and minds) for when we're ready to try again ! Nice hot bath is a really good idea, I might indulge tomorrow eve!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo