Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 357 Replies | Last Page

LyssaJade: OMG wow! Congratulations! I totally didn't expect a positive on a digital so soon. Your HCG is at 50 mIU! Make sure you do not open up the test or the positive announcement will be lost.

So frickin' happy for you! Yayyyyyy!!

6 years ago

LyssaJade: I think you mentioned you have an appointment with on/gyn? When do you go? I can't wait to hear the details. :)

6 years ago

Hi mummum , thank you very much and pulling for you that you also get yours soon!

I did have an appt today but I called them and told them what happened they made me reschedule until January when I will be 8 weeks.

My blood test hasn’t come back either to see what my levels are at yet. Hopefully they do what they are supposed to.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Thanks! Omg seems so far away. Sheesh don't they know you're part of a public pregnancy forum and we're all waiting for details? What is wrong with these people? Lolol! More waiting!

6 years ago

I know.. I thought the 2ww was hard enough. I am a little nervous.. I got my blood test back. It was positive for pregnancy and for some reason I asked what my level was.. it is only 14.

I went back in today for another blood test to see if they are rising but with my downtime I’m searching the internet for people who have had numbers that low in the beginning and reading some scary stories.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

So I had my ob appointment yesterday and I am 3cm dialated. Not yet effaced (thinned) he said with just a few more strong contractions, everything will be a moving. So basically, any day now!

User image

6 years ago

Update, HCG 48 hrs later doubled to 30. She said it looks ok as long as it’s doubling. I just may have my dates wrong

How’s things with you mummum?

6 years ago

LyssaJade: That's awesome! I'm glad that your Hcg is going up and not down. I am sending prayer and well wishes your way. But, I know you got this. You probably already know this but make sure you limit caffeine to cup of coffee or tea. Caffeine can include chocolate too. Medicines, a lot of them including allergy/cough & cold, are a no-no. Though there are doctors that are on the fence about that too. BE VERY CAREFUL! No soft cheeses, mozzarella is fine. No foods drinks with nitrites (it's in all fast food, deli meats, and packaged meals; READ the labels. Too much can cause miscarriage - it's not safe for baby or you for that matter. Taking baths or pools is a no-no due to bacteria. Some docs say it's okay some say no. But I was one that my doc said NO. I had skin problems and yeast problems so it was not okay for me.

Still blown by the fact you got a positive on a digital test so soon! What kind was it? Must have super sensitive or something.

Hberry: I'm so happy that you're dilating and that you passed the 38th week mark. I know you're really feeling it at this point but it's really good Jayce's development. I hope you have a complication-free delivery, that you make it to the hospital on time, and that you have great nurses and doctors assisting you. You got this! :)

6 years ago

Well the past couple of days I have been timing contractions and waiting for my water to break to say its go time. Jayse is being stubborn at this point. Im about ready to start waddling laps to get something going haha

On a side note, I have to resign my position at work since I didn't work long enough there to qualify for any fmla or personal leave. I am eligible for rehire after baby is born once I am ready within up to 12 weeks after Jayse is born

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: 'Waddling"! Hahaha, you're too funny! If that is the job you want to go back to, I hope they re-hire you when you are ready to go back and with better pay.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo