Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 357 Replies | Last Page

GinSue: thank you so much! Yes I sure am hoping for the '3rd times a charm' luck! And yes I posted both pics in the gallery. (-:

Mummum: thank you too!! Now just trying to keep calm for the next couple weeks and hope the little one sticks! What's new with you?

6 years ago

AKJ I defo see a line there. Maybe give it till Wed and it should get darker! Fingers crossed all goes well for you!

6 years ago

Akj976: Not much here. I had some promising cramping on the right days, luteal dips, medium, soft, closed cervix but still testing negative. Between 2 fertility sites, I am between 12 or 14 DPO. Tested negative so I'm waiting for AF.

6 years ago

Mummum: Ohhhhhh booo!! I do HATE it when you know there's promising signs and then negative!! I always have 25 day cycles except for this one off month it was 28 days... those 3 days I was late we're so awful!!! Well maaaaybe maybe it's too early yet but may as well be set for AF

6 years ago

Ladies can I ask you a question b'd related...

So my estimated ovulation date is 2mw Wed 31st but I have had painful cramps to my left side this morn. I am thinking either today or 2mw I will O. I am not using bbt or opks.

So we b'd fri, sun and will do again today do you think that is the best method and hopefully we will catch the egg?? Just wondering your opinions/experiences!

Thanks x

6 years ago

Yes I think so! From everything I have read, you should b'd every or every other day.

I happen to remember, when I conceived my son, it was every other, for this pregnancy now, it was every day during my fertile window (I was a little extra frisky this month ).

So yes, I believe you've got it girl!

6 years ago

Akj976: The cramps I had really through me off for sure. They were that one thing I thought was a definitive sign. They lasted about 5 - 7 minutes, felt vertical and in the top part of the uterus. Periods, for me, feel like muscle spasms around ovary area but sort of hard to localize the exact spot precisely. I get them about 3 days before AF shows and until 3 days with AF.

It started out like when I was pregnant with my daughter. So I'm guessing that these pains I had must be progesterone-related since I've had them on pregnant and now on non-pregnant cycles. I had a less intense and very short variation of this feeling on one day last cycle then I had a very painful AF with a huge clot. Wondering if it's maybe endometrius-related (spring cleaning) or a fibroid that gets expelled when AF shows. Apparently that's how most of them work and the need progesterone for growth.

My bbt dropped considerably this morning so AF is knocking shortly. I don't feel pregnant even though AF was supposed to show yesterday. We only DTD once during this fertile period because I have a thing with the due date possibly being so close to bad winter weather. Same thing with the next cycle prediction March 8. I had my first child 9 days early. AGAIN this could be a February (late in the month) baby. So I don't know.

GinSue: BD everyday or every other day until 3 days after the fertile mucus (watery or egg white cm) dries up or when those cramps stop. It sounds like you're ovulating or just about to ovulate. C'mon eggie be ye fertilized!

6 years ago

AKJ976- yaaaaaayyyyyy! Soooo happy for you girl!! Hope it sticks and you have a happy and healthy 8 more months!! Sending prayers your way!

Mummum- sorry to hear that you may be out... you never know until she comes though so don't lose the hope just yet!

Ginsue- I think that's a great plan! i hope you got plenty of action in this week!! Good luck to you!!!

I'm feeling extremely tired and been nauseous lately... basically pretty miserable... I can barely function but I know it's obviously all worth it in the end! I'm still praying for a healthy little baby in there! Thanks for all the prayers! Keep em coming and prayin for all you guys to get your healthy babies too!!
Lots of love!!
Xoxo

User Image

6 years ago

Miracle80: Glad you're a 'good' miserable . You may need to start eating eggs, avocados, yogurt, walnuts, peanut butter or any other protein with omega 3 and 6 already. Brain formation food for baby. Little meals and healthy snacks by your bed before getting up. I had unbearable nausea, like the kind where I couldn't stand without getting dizzy and more nauseous. Power foods really helped with that. I'm just so happy for you, tee hee!!!

Akj976: How are you doing/feeling?

Rubix_cubes6: How are you doing/feeling?

Smartbaby: What's up? How are things with you?

AF came hasn't been bad so far. Drinking way too much coffee. Days 2 and 4 are usually the most painful. Today is CD 3 and it's been fine. For some reason I am noticing painful pinching in the right ovary though. I have it during my period which is new and had it during the last TWW. I have only ever had dull aches or anything ovary-related during ovulation. I haven't felt anything in the left ovary like that. Though, both sides were spasming in the last few TWWs. Maybe I'm just noticing now bc I'm actively trying to conceive or maybe it's age.

6 years ago

I was just adding the new cycle info to my monitor today. I put the date, the time, and blood flow info into it and then I noticed it put me a day earlier in my cycle. In other words, on this site I am at CD 3 but on the monitor I am at CD 2. It actually factors in the time of flow and not just the day to determine which CD I am at. So by 3:30pm tomorrow I will begin CD 3.

Therefore, ovulation will be different too. I never knew that. Helps to better identify ovulation. This must also be a reason between discrepancies of different ovulation predicting websites and my monitor. Interesting aspect.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo