Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

281 - 287 of 287 Replies

mrbaurs: Awesome!!! Good luck with the clomid! Will it be a monitored cycle or no? And like I said above, watch your cm, Clomid dries it up sometimes. Good luck!!! I'm excited for you!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Wow ladies we are at 15 pages already! I think we are supposed to make another forum once we hit 15 pages. Let me know if you want to do that Wilson or I can do it too! Maybe we should be positive with the title "Been Feeling UP", or not it is up to you Wilson!

Hey wilsonc sorry to hear of your road blocks! I know how money troubles can effect TTC. If only money grew on trees we would all have take home babies! I am really debating taking a break from all the doctor business till Feb 2013 after our trip. Just go natural for a bit longer! Has AF made her "lovely" entrance yet? Also I know money is tight for you but have you looked into any herbs or natural ways to boost fertility. I have been trying somethings while on my TTC break to prep my body for pregnancy and also to help boost my eggs. It hasn't spendy at all especially compared to my Dr bills I have had to pay. Let me know if I can help out in any way as I have been reading a few books and trying some new things!

mrsbaurs good to hear that you will be starting clomid! Make the first month count! It can happen on the first try! Also as redshadoe0 stated being on the look out for your cm as clomid can really effect that! We started preseed with our firs month of clomid cause I knew it would help! Also another thing I would be prepared for is you may O a lot sooner on clomid than you did on your own. My temps were also much higher throughout my cycle when on clomid. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! We are here for you to answer questions or just to talk!

redshadoe0 I would want to be taking progesterone right away too! I would be firm and don't let them take no for an answer! Especially if you have been tested and showed low in the past! Hang in there!

AFM I should be Oing in the next few days. We are still technically on a TTC break but it is hard for me not to at least try a little bit! But I have def been more relaxed on the TTC stuff.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Yes I would like to start the topic again. I love talking to you ladies throughout this journey. I don't have anyone else that I can talk to now. All my friends who were having issues like me are now pregnant! Let's keep this going! I'm in.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining in here. I've been lurking on this site for a few months but never posted.

I've read through your posts... I'm sending out lots of baby dust and best wishes to you all. It's so heartbreaking to see you all trying so hard and things don't go right for you, but at the same time it's comforting to me to see others having the same sorts of feelings I am having.

My DH and I have been TTC for nearly a year (well, actively trying anyway.. I went off birth control about 2 and a half years ago, but I was living in another country until August 2011, so we only got to 'try' on occasions when I could come and visit). No luck for us so far. I know most have you have been trying for much longer, but I'm concerned since my husband is older that we are running out of time.

I found this thread last night..I was looking to see what others were doing to try and stay positive when they find out friends and family members are pregnant. Since DH and I have been trying, I know of 14 women that have either just had babies or are pregnant. Most recent one I found out about yesterday. I've tried to be happy for them all, and I am, but at the same time, it also kills me to hear the announcements, and to see them posting pics of their scans on FB. A couple of those I know that are pregnant are on their 4th child, and a couple of others are what I call 'career mothers' - women that keep getting pregnant at just the right time so they don't have to get a job. I burst into tears in the grocery store the other day when I saw a pregnant woman walk by me. I know it's not good to stress over TTC, but it's so hard not to when you start to think 'Why can't that be me??'

Anyway, sorry for the rant... but after reading your posts, I feel like you ladies can understand where I'm coming from.

Good luck to us all this month :)

11 years ago

How do I find the new thread when yall make it?

Friday is cd12... hopefully the femera grows my follies FASTER than clomid did!!! I don't wanan wait till cd20 to trigger again! Wish me luck ladies. :)

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Whoever makes the thread should post a link. I will wait to hear from Wilson and we will go from there.

Me too mrsbaurs! I really enjoy this group!

Grow those follies redshadoe0!! Femara made mine grow bigger faster. I hope it does the same for you!

Welcome KLS2010! Sorry you have to be here but welcome non the less! Believe me when I say it is impossible to stay positive all the time and be happy for every single person who gets knocked up unplanned or planned. But always let yourself feel the emotion then move on! The TTC is stressful enough without trying to be positive for everyone else! Good luck on your journey!

AFM I think I am Oing today... Still on a break but I would lie if I didn't say we are BDing :) But it is hopefully to know that my body is doing the right thnigs at the right time without meds or shoots or ultrasounds. IT GIVES ME HOPE!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

hey everyone i have started a new thread with my update on there here is the link

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13033

hey dolphin1204, glad to hear your not so stressed out atm and sounds like your body is doing what it should fingers crossed that taking a break for things n relaxing might get u the bfp :)

hey redshadoe,how did things go with using the femera

welcome KLS2010, we all know that feeling sometimes when u keep finding out other people gettin a BFP can drag u down sometimes worse than others i try bring myself back up thinking one day i might get that bfp and all the ups and downs will be worth it but we are always here to talk even if u just need to come on and have a vent think we have all had plenty of vent post lol makes u feel better sometimes

hey mrsbaurs, yep must agree really enjoy talking to you all on here started a new link posted it at the top of this msg hope you are doing well and speak to you soon on the new thread :)

Sorry for the delay ladies just been a busy wk hope to speak to you all soon on the new thread

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo