Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 287 Replies | Last Page

hey dolphin1204
i agree im going to get opk's and start keeping notes on that too for when i get my gynaecologist appointment hopefully the more info i have for them the better
im going to order preseed on monday
thanks for the tip

thats gd the ferema is working better for u, and hope all goes well with your appointment :)

hey mrsbaurs, not so gd u dnt seem to be having much luck this month
i find it hard to get time with my dh at the moment as his son is living with us full time now
if not this month for u very best of luck for next month babydust :)

welcome CountryStrong09
so sorry to hear about your 2 losses :( i have never fell pregnant myself but i can imagine how heartbreaking that must be for someone
me and my dh have been trying over 2 years now and thats me jst starting to get help with things from my doctors
since i joined this forum i have found everyone i have spoke to very understanding and helpful, its always nice to have someone to talk to who knows what you are going through
keep us up to date and if u ever need to talk we are here
baby dust :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Welcome CountryStrong. I am sure you will find some support and help from this board. I know I have and it seems as though others have as well.

Wilson good idea on having everything ready for your appointment. I really wish I would have been more prepared a year ago when I went for my 1 year work up. Now we are nearing our two year mark (April 26th) and I feel like we have hardly gotten any where...

AFM I am dreading the next 2 weeks as it will mark 2 years TTC. Plus we have a lot of pressure on this cycle as we will be taking a few month break before trying again. Lots of pressure for us!

So I have another "FUN" pregnancy story. A friend of mine from college never really seemed to be the type to want children and frequently talked about not really wanting them. Well she got married about 4 years ago and now they have two with a third on the way! She youngest will not even be a year before she has the third! Uggh!! I really wonder somedays why some people are blessed with three and I don't have any take home babies...

Ok ran over! On to more positive thoughts for the next week which will be O week! Wish me luck!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin, yep im glad im thinking ahead for when i get word of an a appointment i will b on a waiting list atm bt until then i will keep on trying and hopefully get an appointment soon, been tempted to speak to my parents about it all but i dont want to worry them as i know they really want grandchildren

i hope everything goes well with this cycle for u before u take a break
best of luck lots n lots of baby dust for u :)

i know how u feel about hearing of people with so many kids tbh i would be happy with just 1 well id be over the moon more like with 1 happy healthy baby :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Holy crap, story of my life too. It's been 2 years for us as well... last october figured out I wasn't ovulating due to PCOS. So I started Clomid. Got preggo right away... promptly lost the baby RIGHT AFTER I'd gotten done telling the world. Next round of Clomid a few months later when AF showed back up... preggo again... didn't tell to many people though this time and good thing... ANOTHER miscarriage. And meanwhile my closest friends and enemies are just popping out babies left and right. It totally kills me... hubby says the same thing "it will be our turn" but I'm not that patient. This is ridiculous. It shouldn't be this hard. If people that can't afford to raise a child can pop out one after another, why can't I keep just *1* of mine :( *sigh* You're totally not alone.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

I agree with you dolphin! I don't understand how it can be so easy for others and so hard for us. :(

I have been fighting the jealousy thing as of late and I don't like feeling this way. Yesterday I went out for my friend's birthday and one of our friends is pregnant. I got through the night but, when I got home I started to cry. I wish all of this would stop and we could just get our BFP!!!

Redshade, My DH says the same thing. I guess they have to so we can have someone to cry on.

to all!!

User Image

12 years ago

I keep hearing that our time will come. I went to a baby shower Sunday. My friend had a baby a month ago and they waited to have the shower after the baby was born because they didn't want to know what they were having. So to make matters worse, the baby was there and I got to hold him. I just wanted to cry because I want a baby so bad. I just looked at him while I was holding him and I thought about how much I wanted a baby. I hope our times come soon! I'm still waiting on AF so hopefully she will show sometime this weekend since I did actually ovulate this month, just late. I'm ready to start the next cycle.

12 years ago

I often think about talking to my mother about this as well wilson. She knows about my ectopic as I neede her help a few days while DH was away. But she dones't know our whole story.

Welcome redshadoe0. Yeah it is nice to hear other stories and realize your now alone. I wish you didn't have to have this journey but again it is nice to have others to talk to that you can relate to. Your story sounds a lot like my first two rounds of clomid BFP only to end with no baby. I constantly ask when will I have suffered enough?

mela0054 I have had similar experiences myself. Never fun! I always tell myself keep your chin up, cry if you have to, but choose to move on. My emotions are usually all over the place from week to week month to month. Sometimes things really get me and other times I try to be above my emotions.

mrsbaurs I would like to punch in the face of the "our time will come" people. Really? Don't you think I have already thought about that. During my ectopic pregnancy a friend gave birth to a baby boy and I refused to go up to the hospital to see him. I waited about a month until I actually say/held him. Sometimes you jsut need time and I think that is ok.

AFM I had my 2nd monitoring appointment on Tuesday. It went well. One mature on the left which was 20mm. That is a whole lot better response than my last clomid cycle. I took the ovidriel shot yesterday AM and was cramping and having sharp pains yesterday. They told me to wait to BD until tonight but we did last night and will again tonight, tomorrow morning, and tomorrow night. I think I may have ovulated already though. I just have this feeling... I also came down with a wonderful cold starting Tuesday night so on top of having ovulation pain and having to give myself a shot I am sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose like crazy. I apoligized in advance of BDing to my DH if I sneezed mid BD.. UGH! Never can catch a break can I! But it usually makes us laugh to think about how much we get dumped on our plate at any given time. I try to find the humor in it all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hi wilson,
i know how you feel i'm feeling depressed too lately having a fight with my DH about having a baby he thinks i'm getting obssess about thing becoming pregnant and he keeps telling me that God is the only one whose capable of giving us kids, which is true but we need i little help here hun!
after 1 day of arguing finally i convinced him... now all we have to do is pray a lot and hoping this vitamins that were taking will improve or give us heaps of chances to have a baby

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

hi Dolphin, Wilson and everyone else :).

Wilson: in reply to your question, the mini vacation was greeeeeeeeat. So much fun except no bd'ing so again.. AF showed up.. I should be used to her by now, its been over 46 cycles loll. Tell me... whats new and exciting with you??? You mentioned the pre-seed, did you try it??

Dolphin: how did the doc appointments go (I'm pretty sure you posted about it but I'm feeling lazy, loll).

I havent been reading posts in a while, sorry, stress at work made it difficult for me to concentrate. I work for the Canadian Federal Government and they are going trhu massive lay-offs and well, the stress of not knowing if you are going to lose your job or not can throw you off a little.

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

AF showed up Sunday so just starting the next cycle! Hopefully this one will work out. I go to the girl doc next Wednesday for my annual exam and will talk about some fertility stuff. At least I now have 1 full cycle of temping to take with me.

How is everyone else doing?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo