Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

711 - 720 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

wifey, today would be 12dpo I believe if not a new cycle. CD1 was 11DPO.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Kizzy- Noooooo! Are 100% sure?

Wifey- Yes! Finally 6dpo. How are you? When are you testingI'm trying to hold out for my beta with my RE. I've had one pregnancy and that was ectopic 4 years ago and numerous BFN's since then. I'd rather the RE tell me yay or nay.

jgroves- I used to have a TON of HPT's hidden in my linen closet and some under my bathroom vanity. I can't tell you how many HPT's I've taken in the last four years. DH only knows about a few of them. I would hide them from him because I didn't want to bring him down with me. It's sad I know, but I never wanted him to know how obsessed I was about getting pregnant in fear that he wouldn't be on board and it would hurt our marriage. Plus, I didn't know he could perform so well under pressure. LOL!

Mylucky- Same here this cycle. I don't use OPK's but I temp and check CP/CM. I went to the use the bathroom last Sunday and decided to check and couldn't find my cervix! I didn't have any EWCM but it was extremely watery. We had been BDing all week minus two days (not consecutive) and BD'd twice on Sunday and did an IUI on Monday and BD'd again on Tuesday for good measure. I TOTALLY went with my instinct. Two day's later FF gave me my CH's for Monday! GL!

AFM- I've been feeling like my emotions are building up for the past few days. I just want to crawl back into bed and stay there all day. I really may just do that with some Lifetime TV. On another site, there was this girl (I assume is pretty young) who asked a question about having twins that aren't "manufactured" through IVF or Clomid. I ended up telling her that her wording was offensive, many women have secondary infertility and you never know what you speak into your own life by the words you choose. She has a 6month old and is on her second month TTC #2/3 (she wants twins). I don't wish a long TTC journey on anyone but she really pissed me off! UGH!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Lucky, woohoo! Get it going girl!

Kizzy, oh I am so sorry! YUCK!

Blushing, I love lifetime tv and my bed! Best remedy every! :) As for the "manufactured statement" I would have said something too... I don't ovulate without Letrozole so I would never get pregnant without it... doesn't mean my baby would be manufactured! Sigh some people are just ignorant.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Yeah I'm sure. Temps are down. It is what it is.

10 years ago

Genie- I don't know. I have never even spotted with any of my pregnancies and from what I hear any bleeding during pregnancy should be less than a normal flow not more.

Kizzy- Sorry to hear that!

Blushing- I was a hateful mess before I got my bfp. It's just what the emotions coupled with the uncertainty did to me. Your 6 dpo now so maybe your implanting and your hormones are all wacky? Your IUI was successful!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Kizzy: noooooooooooo!!!! is this really cd1 or could be a weird bleeding? If it is indeed cd1 then fx this is then your cycle.
Blushing: tell me about building up emotions.... I would take this girl's words as offensive myself... How rude...
On my end i had a pretty rotten friday. My neighbor, who was the most standoffish b!$% was out her front yard taking pictures with a professional photographer... of her belly. she is pregnant. When we moved in, dh told the neighbors, oh yeah we have 4 kids combined (2 his and 2 mine) and have one in the oven. They had absolutely no reaction, didnt congratulate us or anything. She must have conceived shortly after i lost mine... I am happy for her but it rubbed me off sooooo wrong seeing that scene last friday..
Saturday was better, took girls to a halloween party, which was pretty nice and met a lady who is due 1/1/14, my due date with the baby i lost, but it felt good talking to her.... she was really positive and uplifting. I got to touch her belly, we talked about names, etc... very nice.
today was so so but, since i was already having a rotten weekend i decided to have a mojito.
I feel better!

Genie: did you get to go to the weeding? How is the bleeding? Hope it can be implantion!!!
I have no clue what dpo I am... maybe 4? 5?

Myluckyduck: fx! catch that egg

while: how are you doing?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

So, my OPK 7PM this evening was still blazing! I've been at this a year, but never had my OPK's positive for this long...would I count O day as tomorrow or Tuesday if I don't temp??

I could keep it tomorrow, and just possibly be a day behind, I guess. IDK...thoughts?? Thanks!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

With all the moving stress, came 3 days early this cycle. I'm officially out for a July baby as I'm on CD2.

GL everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

@spartie, sorry to hear Stress is really the worst.

@myluckyduck, if you had multiple days of positives, I would count the day of your last positive OPK as O day. Do you use FF? Even if you're not temping, you can put in your OPK results. If you ask it to use the OPK/monitor method as its ovulation detector method, it should tell you what your O day was just based off of OPKs.

@gvmdl, I'm sorry parts of your weekend were rotten. Your neighbor sounds like a real "b".

@blushing, happy 7dpo! When is your RE beta appointment? I'm trying not to test until a week from today, but I'm sure I'll break down and test before that. I've never had a 14 day luteal phase anyway, so if I'm out this cycle I'll know by Saturday or Sunday.

AFM, I've been a little confused with symptom spotting this month since my O was later than usual. Today I'm 7dpo, but I'm also cd27, and the longest cycle I've had since going off bcp was 29 days. BUT, my luteal phase is usually 11-12 days. So, I had trouble sleeping last night, my bbs are a little sore, I'm bloated and generally gross feeling, and I have no idea if these are typical AF symptoms, or whether I can say it's too early for them to be AF. I guess time will tell?!?

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@LuckyDuck: Sorry, I can't be of more help... I use opks but I also temp because I am always confused on when ovulation is supposed to happen after positive opk.... FX'd for you though!! :)

@Spartiechic: Sorry about all the stress and showing up! But FX'd for an August baby!! :))

@Wifey: FX'd for you!!! I'm just a few days behind you :))

AFM: 3 dpo today... Started getting gassy yesterday and some this morning, but other than that nothing new to report...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo