Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, I'm coming over here from the June board. For those that don't know me:

Dh is 27 and I'm 26. We have been ttc for 17 months. This cycle will be our 5th cycle of clomid, currently at 100 mg. dh's SA came out normally and my blood work and ultrasound came out normally. I have an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist in December, but am praying to get pregnant before then so I can avoid that inevitable emotional breakdown. Going to attempt the immune suppression protocol this month and hope for the best.

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies and baby dust to all!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

Cristi - glad you are feeling better. Hoping this is your cycle for the sticky bean!

Penny (and others who have used the cream) - I assume this is prescription cream? Are there any OTC options one can use if they believe progesterone may be low?

My doc wants me to wait a few more cycles before going through testing but I have a feeling I either didn't o this cycle or my progesterone is low. My bbs are not sore at all (and for being 3DPO they should be). I definitely feel out this cycle already. My temps are up, but this morning is technically below cover line although not by much. Not sure what to make of it just yet. I realize progesterone would do nothing if I didn't o but willing to try some things OTC to improve my chances.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@kotkd_ i used to start testing ovulation around day 10/11 but that was on my medicated cycles and i usually would get a positive about day 12-15/16. i ran out of tests and didn't buy more becuse they can be expensive and without the medication i might get more confusing results due to my PCOS. i just have been testing with the few tests i have left to see if i got a positive. to me getting a negative is actually a good sign because previously (before clomid) i would always get positive or near positive, it could be a sign that my hormones are more regulated than before. my other fertility problem is my husband has what the dr called thick semen...basically it is affecting motility and the ability of the sperm to get to the egg. he has been taking robitussin for almost 3 months now and also motility boost and a daily vitamin. he says he notices a difference so everything works out the way it is supposed to after more than a year of trying.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hi gals....having a hard time over here. 12dpo, BFN. Feeling so discouraged. Only symptoms are sore boobs and tired, but could be PMS. I haven't really had sore BBs leading up to AF in quite a while, but I used to a while back. Its just depressing.

Since it seems like the progesterone is normal, I guess I just need to stay hopeful and keep on truckin.

AF will probably be here by Saturday or Sunday. If I still don't see AF by Sun and get a BFN, might start drinking red raspberry leaf tea, as it seemed to help AF to arrive last time.

:(

Sorry I haven't been keeping up much in here, I wish BFPs for all you wonderful ladies.

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

acrichton: Don't lose hope. It ain't over til it's over ;)

kotikd: Happy Birthday!

Glad to see some faces that were missing for a little bit =)
And I'm always glad to see new faces too =)

AFM: Had my positive opk yesterday and a temp spike this morning. I'm guessing I o'd while sleeping. We did the birthday bd last night before I went to bed so let's hope this is it . I'm thinking an extra bd session for tonight just in case . Let the tww begin

10 years ago

Aww acrichton, hugs! It's not over yet.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Genie: The progesterone cream I used was OTC. Everyone I've dealt with that gets a prescription usually gets suppositories or pills. I don't know that drs really prescribe cream alot anymore. Mine was totally self-medicated. I did read several articles that said your body just doesn't really absorb progesterone through the skin well and that's why they often do not work. But I'm stubborn so I had to try for myself. :-)

I have EWCM today for the first time in a few months. The past I'd say 3 months I was using mucinex to help boost the EWs. The first month I had a ton of it, then the next two nada. Dry, dry, dry. Have any of you ever had mucinex work the opposite like that? I'm wondering if I was actually making things worse.

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies - I am new to this community and TTC ! Hopefully some of you will share the same stories as me

Sending to all of you !

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies - I am new to this community and TTC ! Hopefully some of you will share the same stories as me

Sending to all of you !

10 years ago

@Newbie: Welcome! :) What cycle day are you? I am CD8 today :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo