Community post

Discussion

maybe a good sign???

So I have started temping this month according to my dr..... and normally my temp in the AM is around 97.6..... today it was 98.3...... and a few hours later around noon I took it again just to see if it was higher than normal.... and it was 99.5!!!!! Usually if I am sick my temp is around 98.8 or so would be higher for me...... but I have no sickness symptoms!! So is this a good sign???? What do you ladies think who do temping????

Also my opks were super positive and I O'd last week on Thurs???? No positive hpt yet.... but I am 6dpo today....

Any ideas?

My temp would not be that high if I hadn't O'd yet right? And can it be an early pregnancy symptom? I am new to temping........

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My temp went up steady until 7DPO then dropped, then went up again. I believe this is normal progression, but don't quote me on it :). Also, I believe your temp increases during the day, that's why they advise you temp before you get out of bed, or answer the phone, or even pee. Just what I've read! Good luck! :)

User Image

12 years ago

I did both: before I got out of bed... and later just to compare with other days that were normal for me....... and it is never that high any time of day unless I am sick.... so I am hoping that is a good sign..... it was also higher than ever before when I woke up in bed today....... Here's to hoping!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo