Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 556 Replies | Last Page

I am religious and my faith is the one thing that helps me through this. I think that going to church doesn't make you religious or even a Christian. Many people only go to church to be seen and doesn't live the way one should. I also think that we must believe that God knows His plans for our lives. It doesn't mean that you wont have trials and difficult times just because you believe. This could just be a test of faith. We must also just remember that bad things happen because of the devil and the temptations he gives us. I am not saying that i am above anyone, and I do not mean ill to anyone. I just think that God has a plan for us, and the timing doesnt necessarily coinside with our timing. Just think of it like this. How much more will we appreciate our babies once we do fall pregnant. Because we will know how precious they are and that it is a true miracle. In the end He has something a lot better in store for us. Bigger than we can even imagine. Miracles doesn't just happen to Christians. I think that anyone who lives a good life and help others will be blessed.

10 years ago

God answers in 3 ways:
He says yes and gives you what you want.
He says no and gives you something better.
He says wait and gives you the best.

10 years ago

I am usually an early tester but I have learned that I get to stay happier for longer if I just don't take the test till the last minute. LOL. I am planning to test next Friday June 21. It's such a long time from now it feels.

Yesterday, I felt like this was my month and now today when I woke up I have that "I'm out" feeling. No real reason, just feeling down. I wonder sometimes if this swinging back and forth is the Clomid or if I am just that crazy.

Along with everyone else, I too have several friends who have either just given birth or are about to give birth. My SIL is pregnant and she got pregnant while her and her husband were unemployed and sitting at home. Guess all that free time meant that they had plenty of time unlike the rest of us who have to work. It made me so mad that they were blessed with another child while they couldn't support themselves and others were helping them and my husband and I put me through college, raised 2 kids, deployed to Iraq, and still worked and still are fighting this infertility thing.

It is so frustrating and some days I just want to scream and give up because I am tired of doing this. I am really hoping that this is the month and that all this frustration will be gone next weekend. I even said to my husband that I am not sure how long I can do this for. Everyone else on here seems to be monitored with their hormone levels and my OB sent me home with the pills and said see you in a month. I wish I knew if the pills were working and I had ovulated. I did the OPK this month and checked cervical fluid. I had the watery cervical fluid on June 7th which was also the day I got my first + OPK and had what I thought was ovulation pain, By the 9th, it had changed to very creamy cervical fluid. Now, I have had 5 days of +OPK's.

So, after 5 days of +OPK's, ovulation pain, a change in cervical fluid, and feeling like I am going crazy I am lost as to what is going on with me. Does anyone else get +OPK's for several days in a row? Does this mean the Clomid is not working or that it is working way to well? Thanks for the support ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Multiple positive opks can indeed mean that your body is geared up to ovulate, surging lh, but not releasing the egg.

I had to push to be monitored. I would ask for a cd21 progesterone check and then next month ask for follicular tracking.

Good luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to all who are new.

I am not overly religious, however, I am spiritual & I am a believer. Personally I do not think that anyone has to attend church to serve God! My Grandmom always said, if you're looking for the devil, you'll find him in church. Now I am not saying that everyone who goes to church is a devil. I believe you can live a good life, do the right things, give back, tithe & pray (or as I like to say: have conversations with God) and you don't have to be labelled as a 'Devout Christian' in order to have His blessings in your life! I do not like the way 'Church' feels nowadays either!

As for everyone around me seeming to becoming pegnant or just have had babies, I go through that all the time! I do give the 'Congratulations' speech & I do mean it, however, I do envy them. I do ask God, when is going to be Star & I's chance to have a family of our own. I look at some of the 'mother's' on my FB and wonder 'How?' & 'Why?'. But then I just check myself & say my time will soon come.

I am in my TWW right now & I am usually not an impulse tester, however, I tested at 5DPO! I know right. Like WTH did expect to receive other than a HUGE BFN!? My boobies & nipples have been sore since 1DPO & now I have mild headaches. I am also have some really crazy dreams! This morning I jumped out of my sleep with my heart pounding & holding my chest. I dreamt that someone was trying to kill me & I barely got in the house & locked the door behind me (my keys didn't want to work!) It felt so real!

Side Note: I fell in my bath-tub 2 days go & hit my stomach pretty hard, along with my knees. Do you all think that could affect my BFP? I was really scared. I cried like a baby! DH heard and came to me & assured me that evrything would be ok. But I am still a little worried. Also I thank God for my shower curtains because the whole thing broke supporting my upper body. If it were not there, I would have hit my head & that would not be a good thing at all!!!

Anyway, this is the longest post I've ever written. I hope it's not too much. Praying for all our BFP's!

10 years ago

I'm sorry you fell Mrs K. Ouch! Don't worry though. It would take so much more than just banging your stomach to affect an implanting embryo. Your uterus is fairly small (smaller than your fist) down pretty low and is mostly protected by your pubic bone at this point anyway.

10 years ago • Post starter

I've had some very vivid dreams and I am not normally a dreamer (I don't remember them when I wake up anyway). On Sunday I woke at 3am and woke my husband as I'd been dreaming we were being burgled and was so convinced that it was real. Hubby was very brave through and marched downstairs ready to take on whoever may have been there - I was very impressed once I'd recovered from the shock! Another night I dreamt a giant spider was descending from the ceiling onto my head-end of the bed, again it was so real that I jumped out of bed and started screaming at hubby to get out of the bed. It took him a few seconds to get me awake and work out what was happening.

I'm not really religious at all (even though I've got a godson), but I'd have Christian views I suppose. I can't really comment on the whole god thing. I like to think that the Universe is in control sometimes, and we all fit into it someway. You should 'place your order' by asking out loud and then know that the order is being processed - you just don't know how long it's going to take for delivery!

...there is no dream that may not come true...I know that it's on its' way...

I think you just have to go with what makes you feel happy and what works for you.

User ImageBWH! Clomid 50mg cycle 1 TTC #1 since Nov 2011

10 years ago

Smee29
I know what you mean with the dreams. I had a dream on Sunday night too that a baby mole was in our bed and I freaked out, jumped out of bed, turned all the lights on, woke the hubby, and was panicking. Needless to say, there was nothing in our bed and I felt like I was going crazy. My hubby was very nice about it and wasn't upset that I was panicking and acting like a crazy women at 2:30 in the morning.

I also had a dream that I was biting into a strawberry and when I looked into the strawberry it was filled with baby worms. YUCK. I haven't eaten a strawberry since. LOL.

These dreams are crazy.

User Image

10 years ago

So many vivid dreams lately! I totally think the medications and stress really are to blame! I had a dream earlier in the week that I was holding and chasing a beautiful, curly blonde baby girl around. And DH and I kept calling her Rosie, which is the nickname we plan to call our someday-daughter. And she was mine. I woke up and sobbed. And DH just held me, and I could tell he was hurting.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Oh, felurian....what a bittersweet dream. Nothing like something to make you hopeful and sad at once.

My dreams have just been weird. Nothing to do with children....and nothing to wake me up other than when the alarm goes off and I'm in a state of "WTF was that about...?"

I'm not an overly religious person. I do go to church regularly and I have a wonderful group of friends from there. Our pastor got us all together as a small group, called us the "young marrieds" and since then he has bowed out of the meetings. We read books, we socialize. (DH and I have started calling the group the Methodist Drinking Society.) But the women in this group (there are 4 of us who get together regularly) have been awesome. I've been able to share what I'm going through with them. They're all 10 years younger and I joke that I'm a warning to them not to wait too long! It's nice to have people who are non-judgemental who cheer along with me when I ovulate on my own (seriously. That was a big day.)

They offer counseling through my church for situations like mine, but I'm not ready for that yet. I'm hopeful, I pray, and I have close friends praying for me, but every time I go to church, they ask if I'm new. I've been a member for over 2 years. (We sit in the back) - I'm not sure they'll be praying for the right person.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo