Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

371 - 380 of 556 Replies | Last Page

I did end up ovulating on my own, despite not getting a clear temperature rise until yesterday! And my progesterone test this morning gave a superb result! Almost twice last month! So I probably ovulated about a week ago, around the time of my terribly painful ovulation cramps. It is frustrating that I didn't get a positive OPK this time, and that my temp took so long to rise despite the amazing progesterone!

Ssurra don't know anything about femera sorry.

How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

AF finally showed up for me 2 days ago. A week after my last Provera pill. I had some serious cramping last night requiring a heating pad just to be able to go to sleep. Then I wake up this morning and have a big ole stringy clot after using the restroom. I NEVER have clots. It freaked me out a little.

Excited to finally start my very first round of Clomid in just a couple days. Praying for this to be our month. Started Maca root for DH and I both. Along with extra Vitamin E and going to try PreSeed this cycle. Lots of pills! Hope it will all be worth it soon!

10 years ago

Hi girls just to let you girls know I finally got a Big fat positive on my OPK on CD 15 yay!!! Have lots of EWCM and cervix is open and very high. Been BD"ing since Sat. Lets pray this is our month. : ) Super excited

User Image

10 years ago

Ssurra, I did several rounds of clomid, and my RE switched me to Femara - SO much better than the Clomid. I didn't have the sweats, the crying....I felt a lot more like myself. I hope it works that way for you, too.

I am now 15DPIUI.

My face is SO dry....and I have dermatitis under my wedding ring...I couldn't wear it for a few days and I felt positively NAKED. I've been wearing it for 2 years+....that seems weird to me.

Other than that, just waiting to see if AF decides to show. I feel that I'm coming to end of this road. My next cycle will be a year since we had ANY kind of success, even though it ended badly....and I've been on treatments of some kind since then. (That was my first clomid cycle.) I may ride it our for another month or two since acupuncture isn't supposed to really do any good until you're 3 months into treatment. I hate to stop now without giving it a proper chance.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Wow Mrs Flasche you are being very patient! I wait too, hate those BFNs and I prefer to buy the first response HPTs rather than cheepo ones so it would get very expensive to start testing early! I look forward to hearing your results!! How long is your luteal phase?

Jannet33018 that is great you got a positive OPK. I didn't appreciate how accustomed I have come to using OPKs to help predict ovulation until I had no signs at all this month! I only knew it should be happening because of my estradiol test, and that doesn't give any indication of how soon! Hope you are successful :)

10 years ago

So ladies, those of you who have ever gotten a what were your first EARLY symptoms.

I can test in 9 days, but my dad will be visiting for a week and I don't feel comfortable POAS while his here, so I'm not testing for another 14 - 17 days.

I am feeling so out of it lately. Constantly wanting to pee, even if I haven't had that much to drink. Painful breasts, neck, shoulder and lower back. Always feeling sleepy, even after a 6+ hour sleep. Among many other early symptoms.

I haven't told my partner about any of my crazy feelings as I don't want to get his hopes up. But internalising it is driving me insane.

Oh did I mention I'm crying at the drop of a hat, I'm not the sort of person to cry - ever (well unless someone close to me has died)

Feeling so unsure and confused internalising everything and second guessing myself and how I feel

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Courtly. Before I got my BFP I had next to no symptoms. The only real symptom was a whole lot of creamy yellow cm three days before AF was due. Apart from that it was having no spotting, and my temperature not dropping that told me. I have seen similar cm since so I am less hung up on that now. Basically I just watch for spotting like a hawk. When it happens I know I am out. That usually starts 3-4 days before AF so I have plenty of time to get used to the idea. And my temperature often stays high till 15 dpo, so I would only know from that the day I was testing anyway! Oh, and I had some twinges in the area of my ovaries the night before my BFP too. Bad enough to make me go to the hospital the next day to get checked out for an ectopic (it wasn't).

After I got my BFP I pretty soon had REALLY sore breasts. It was the only standout symptom. I was extremely tired too, but I wasn't sleeping well for a long time so that could have contributed to it.

Anything else I felt I have had on many a non-pregnant cycle so it doesn't help much. I can't relate to they symptoms you are having, but of course every woman is completely different. I went to the bathroom A LOT but I think that was mostly because I wanted to check for spotting!!! How many dpo are you?

10 years ago

Hi Shelob,

I'm at 4 DPO and everything is matching up to how I felt in the 2 weeks before I finally bought myself to POAS for my very first (and failed) pregnancy at 21 (8years ago exactly come the 20th of September)

I haven't even been able to eat properly lately I'll prepare a meal go to take my first bite and be turned off by the smell just before it goes in my mouth - that symptom didn't happen in my previously mentioned pregnancy until the week I was forced due to health problems to terminate.

My temp is erratic, almost feverish with the way it's up and down on a daily basis (for 4 days now) - sometimes even changing like that several times over the course of a single day.

I'm booked to see my GP next week for another check up. I have tried to get into see the doctor for the past 4 days but they are booked solid until next Wednesday

User Image

10 years ago

Well Courtly, it sounds promising for you! Good luck, girlie!

Today is CD5 and Day 1 of my 1st cycle of Clomid. Praying for a miracle and for this Clomid to do it's thing and GET ME PREGNANT!

DH and I are leaving for a 5 day beach vacation and hoping it will have us relaxed and enjoying every minute together. We need the break from everything TTC obsessed and our busy schedules. All we do is GO GO GO! I'm not going to know what to do with all the free time!

10 years ago

Ugh....2nd day of very light spotting. AF, just come. I curse you, but just decide if you're going to arrive....so I can get this over with.....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo