Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

View Full Post

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hi Friends.
I woke up so irritated and then I look at my bbt and it had a dramatic drop. I'm praying that it's because I didnt sleep worth **** after 2:30am so my temp is wacky because I wasn't rested. ()
I also woke up with serious cramps, but also having waves of nausea (promising?)
My mood has been pretty debbie downer today and my patience is very thin. Makes me even more negative nancy that all these symptoms I usually get when the visits.
I also just found out two of my good friends are Preggers. SO HAPPY for them, but have to admit that the ugly green jealousy monster has popped up on my shoulder. Ugh. I just need to go back to bed and wake up in two days when I can really start testing and PRAY to see a BFP!

MatBen: sorry your day is a downer too. Hope it turns around for all of us!
KimaBlue: Welcome! Symptoms look promising. Good Luck and keep us up to date!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ah hahaha. My BBT chart looks like it's flipping me off! Not sure what that's about, but it did make me laugh. Hope it's not really doing that to me.

12 years ago

hey ladied just got a bfn. Will check in later I'm @ work.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies everyone seem to have a rough day!!!
Matben ur driving ur self crazy with all those test. lol You seem to have some promising signs try the test first thing in the morning.

MrsOtt, tell tht green monster to get out of ur head because ur next in line. LOL

Kimblue, you have some great signs also.

Nbaby39 you are also gonna go nuts taking all those test LOL

I am a little confused, I'm not sure if any of you have heard of My Days, it is a software for cell phone that run on android. I use this to track my period and see when I'm ovulating. according to the program AF was suppose to arrive today, she was a no show. I took a test I got a BFN. according to this site AF should arrive on sunday. So I guess I'm still holding on to HOPE.

BABY DUST FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! I hope tomorrow is a better day for all!!!!

tested again this morning with both brands,,,bfn's all round,,,,thats it!!! im just going to wait for period to arrive or not,,,so there!! humph! im still spotting,,,got doc appt for this afternoon for something unrelated,,will mention it,,, am so fed up with this up and down rollor coaster,,,hope you ladies are feeling better than me today, take care x

12 years ago

BFN for me this morning too - was going to wait to test till tomorrow at the earliest but wcouldn't resist. Pretty sure it didn't happen this month - but I am still 10-11DPO so there is still a chance :)

Lots of luck to all you ladies - hope we all get our BFPs over this beautiful memorial day weekend!

12 years ago

BFN for me too!!!!! I guess I'm just waiting for AF to come. I hope I have better luck next month.

Baby dust for everyone!!!!!

been to the doc,,he was so sweet,,agreed that somethings going on,,if i get my period he wants me in after to do an internal and book a scan to check to see if i have another polyp. he felt my tummy to check for eptopic,,all fine, if i dont come on he want me back in 10 days after monday for preg tests,,,so he crossed his fingers for us and wished us luck.,,my spotting if a bit more today so i think im comming on soon,,,

12 years ago

I too got a BFN today and my temp went down some too. :( I am Scheduled for AF visit for tomorrow, but boy did she feel like she was coming this morning. Set myself up with some protection as we had a day at the zoo today. I'm super cranky/irritable/moody and tired.

Bummed to see so many BFN's in the posts, but glad we are here for each other and looks like we still have at least another day to wait thru!

Really looking forward to my three day weekend. So much to do, but all I want to do is sleep!

xoxo and babydust!

12 years ago

ive just realised im actually 10dpo,,,not 12,,i think,,lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo