Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

View Full Post

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 66 Replies | Last Page

LOL, matben
nbaby39, good luck

12 years ago • Post starter

Hahahahha! We are all so silly. I too have been testing and well, they have all been BFN's but something has got to give with all of this Heartburn and gooshy CM. Crossing fingers, legs and toes. I'd cross my arms too, but my boobs hurt too much and they are huge!
Also been having some insane dreams still. I wouldn't mind a rest from those - I wake up so I can end them and then fall asleep and have another. Ugh. I have a feeling this is screwing with my bbt.

NBaby39: I have a friend that just got a BFP and she didn't have any symptoms at all - her husband make her test because by his calculations she was late! super cute of him! :)

FebBaby! Congrats on no Fribroids! Hip Hip Hooray!

Happy Hump Day, everyone and let the BabyDust land on all of our bellies!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

ughhh,,another 4 30 am bfn,,(along with what now seems to be a regular thing) a tiny bit of pink discharge,,,,nausea all night,,,2 masive poos as well (lol,,tmi i know) im normally getting constipated by now at this stage in my cycle,,,whats going on??? (apart from no one getting much soleep!!)what on earth is this spotting about???and where the hell is my bfp!!!! (stamps feet and sweels!!)
hope you all get your bfps soon too x

12 years ago

feel a bit less down hearted as ive just done the pregnancy test calculator,,,think ive got my dates wrong as im not 11 dpo!! im either 9 or 10,,,,ii need a good nights sleep,,doesnt help that hubby is now so worried/scared incase theres something wrong hes not sleeping either,,,im fed up wish i knew what was going on,,every month i have "symptoms" but ive been able to say to myself,,oh well,,i just have a good imagination" but because spotting is physical and visual is kind of harder because its getting my hopes up which feels realy cruel if its not a pregnancy,,,im sorry to go on like this,,hope you guys are having a better day than me x

12 years ago

I made the mistake of buying those cheepo perggo tests on amazon that cost like $5 for 25 of them - so I feel like its a good excuse to start testing everyday, but I know that probably isnt good for working myself up. Have any of you ladies ever tried them??

All of your symptoms sound like pregnancies to me!!! Another uneventful symptom free day here :)

Lots of luck to you all!! Keep up with the symptom updates and lets start with the pregnancy announcements, shall we? :)

12 years ago

i went nuts this afternoon and did more tests,,,i did a first response,,negative,,then i thought what the hell,,and peed on a clear blue plus (the + - kind) and clear blue didgital,,,negative,,,,but i got a very very faint pos line on the clear blue plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but,,this is what happened last year,,when i didnt get anymore positives,,, anyway an hour later i had another very faint pos, then anoher!! but its very strange that the first responce still isnt showing anything,,(and thats supposed to be the most sensitive!) so mabee evap lines?? help!!!!!!!!
needless to say i will be testing again in the morning,,,,,

12 years ago

You've been busy :)

I hear that a potitive is a positive - no matter how faint!! The first response might not be giving you the positive because youre not using your morning pee so its not as concentrated? I'm no doctor, but I'd say you're preggo! :) Keep us posted on any progress!

12 years ago

Hi guys I hope I can join ur group as I am 7dpo and wondering and worry everyday if I'm pregnant since I ovulated last week thursday. Been having all kinds of symptoms such lower back ache, cramping in my abdomen especially on the right side, lots of bubbling and twinges, and sharp pains, like my period is coming (which is not due till next week thursday), lightheadedness, dizzyness, headaches off and on and my breasts feel so full sometimes tingly or tender including both armpits underneath them hurstand I broke out in a rash over my eyelids. Last nite I saw a tiny red spot in my cm and this afternoon my cm was yellowish brown just a bit of it. Still feel really wet but my cervix felt hard yet slippery. Ok so those r all my symptoms is anyone going thru the same thing? Oh and baby dust to everyone!

12 years ago

I forgot to add that I've also been gassy and getting leg cramps especially in my thigh and my knee.

12 years ago

nbaby,,yup busy home all day going crazy!! trying realy hard to not get too excited till i get some more definate and darker lines as ive been here bfore but it didnt end well,,,,,
kimablue,,,your symptoms sound very promising!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo