Community post

Discussion

oh the dreaded two week wait..let's make it go fast :)

Lets get to know each other during the dreaded tww :) Answer these questions..

1. How many dpo are you?
--- 7 dpo :)

2. What was the date of your last period?
--- March 30, 2013

3. Trying for a certain sex?
---Nope, but would love another daughter :)

4. Do you have any kids?
---I have a 20 month old daughter

5. What fertility aids did you use this cycle?
---just took opks, was surprised to find that i ovulated earlier than i thought.

6. When do you usually take your first hpt?
---when they come in the mail, lol, but usually 9 dpo

7. Have any symptoms so far?
--- feeling crampy the last few days, my breasts feel odd, frequent urination, exhaustion, headaches/dizziness

good luck ladies :) i look forward to reading your responses :)

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hello there! I am staying positive here.

1. How many dpo are you?
--- 9 dpo :) if I really ovulated the day I think so.

--- March 27, 2013

---Nope, but would love another daughter :)

4. Do you have any kids?
---No. It's my first TTC. I have mild endo and I am 35yo.

---I tried opks, but never got a positive...

---I will be strong and wait 6 more days :)

--- Nope. Feeling pretty good actually. This close to my period I would already have PMS symptoms, headaches, insomnia and cramps. No even tender breasts.

A quick and happy 2ww for y'all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello. I am trying to be positive but really don't know what to think. I might be out again:(. Oh we'll. I guess we will all know soon! Good luck ladies:)

1. How many dpo are you?
--- not sure but I think 7 or 8.

--- March 29, 2013

---No

4. Do you have any kids?
---No

---we tried pre seed. I didn't use opk this cycle because it has just been too much stress on me the last few cycles. 2 chemical pregnancies the last 2 months made me so sad.

---too soon, lol

---mild twinges and cramps. Very sore boobs the last 2 days but this has been happening the last few months and then I start my period so who knows. I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

TWW almost over. Good luck to us all.

11 years ago

Hi sounds fun, I love a Q & A!
1. I'm 12dpo
2. LMP 26th March
3. Not worried about gender (anymore! Just want a healthy baby)
4. Yes I have a daughter who is almost 4.
5. I took Robitussin to increase CM (it works!), hubby has also made some dietary changes to increase his count.
6. I try to hold off until AF is due, it seems as soon as I test, AF shows up! So two more days if I can hold out.
7. BBs are sore and full, a bit light headed today, dull pressure, very tired. Most are signs AF is coming but there's still hope!

Good luck to everyone! :)

11 years ago

Hey, I'm feeling quietly confident, this is our 2nd cycle trying for our 3rd child but really its only our 1st as didn't have any BD in my fertile period last month.

1. How many dpo are you?
--- 8 dpo :)

--- March 29, 2013

---Nope, would be happy with either but expecting a daughter as I already have 2.

4. Do you have any kids?
---2 girls, 1 just turned 3 and the other is almost 20mths also :)

---keeping an eye on my CM and I ordered a BBT thermometer and have been using it this month

---Ummm, usually on the day of missed period/when I'm late. But thats with the 2 previous pregnancies one of which was unplanned and the 2nd not trying/not preventing. So n crazy 2ww for either of them. This time round as its our last I'm going all out so as not to miss the squinters so I'll go pick up some FRER and start testing Wednesday morning (10 DPO)

--- Crampy/full down there, sore nipples (but thats normal this time of the month) and very tired...but no idea if thats cause of sick kids=no sleep or cause of early pregnancy...

All in all quietly confident but meh..if not this month then next or the one after, I don't think it will take longer than 3 mths given previous ease of conceiving.

Good luck to everyone

11 years ago

. How many dpo are you?
--- 9 dpo

--- March 29, 2013

---Doesn't matter to me at all

4. Do you have any kids?
--No. First time TTC

-- Pregnacare Conception, and OPK

---1-2 days before AF is expected, cant wait much longer, will try to wait this cycle untill the day after if AF doesnt arrive

--- crampy, sensitive nipples, stuffy nose, sore throat, headaches, stabbing pains in left ovary since 7 dpo

11 years ago

1. How many dpo are you?
--- 11 dpo

--- March 30, 2013

---Doesn't matter to me at all

4. Do you have any kids?
--No. First time TTC

-- Only OPK (+ @ 13 CD)

--- Meh, almost as soon as I start feeling crampy ( - so far)

--- crampy, stuffy nose, backaches, increased cervical fluid, vivid dreams, bleeding gums, bloating...

I wish you all very good luck!! (I'm going nuts with this 2ww)

11 years ago

i loved reading all of your responses!! today i am 8 dpo! officially more than halfway there! i haven't taken my bbt at all this month, but i went ahead and took it today (i know my average values) and it was on the higher side, so that's good, doesn't mean anything, but at least my temp hadn't dropped! trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but it just feels like it has to be my month! the feeling crampy for several days was weird..i don't really remember having anything like that before. we have never really gotten the timing of our bd this spot on, so i'm hoping this is it. i'm just patiently waiting for my hpt's to come in the mail. got 21 of them for $15. they are a 20 miu/l cheap dipstick, i figure with these i can test my heart out without wasting too much money. frer's are so expensive! i hope you all keep me updated with your symptoms and whatnot! i hope we all get our bfps this month :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 13 dpo today but haven't tested, will do so tomorrow if no spotting. I am having mild cramps or pressure so I think I am out. Trying to stay positive but it's not looking likely. :(
Still have my fingers crossed for all of us, of course!

11 years ago

i have been feeling SO crampy the last few days..there has GOT to be something going on..my bbt is still up, and i broke down and took two pregnancy tests, one last night at 8 dpo, and one this morning. two super faint lines showed up..:)) trying not to get my hopes up because it is so early, but really hoping this is it and that my little bean sticks <3 <3 <3 can't wait to keep testing!!

got my :)) good luck to the rest of you ladies <3 <3 i can't believe im on 9 dpo though!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo