Community post

Discussion

will this be the month?

My fiance and i really cut back on the "trying" to make a baby, if you've noticed i haven't been on this site very much..this month though we did have sex when i was ovulating, just once (although, that's all it takes) so i suppose there is a chance i could be pregnant this month..so this is the forum i will use to post my updates :) i took opks this month, and then i'm pretty sure i actually felt myself ovulate on friday the 15th. later that night we had sex ;) whatever happens, will happen!

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

whooo 6dpo today!! almost halfway there..not sure when I will decide to test..probably will depend on how "pregnant" I feel lol. i'll try to hold off so i'm not disappointed and don't waste tests..the only symptom I would say I have right now is fatigue. just can't seem to stay away like I was! how many dpo are you?!

11 years ago • Post starter

feeling a tiny bit crampy, feeling twinges. I am almost 8 dpo..so hopefully this is a good indication for implantation!! also had an odd vivid dream..which is unusual for me..and finally just feeling really emotional. the littlest things make me want to cry. do you think these are good signs?

i decided I would test when I am 10 dpo..so Monday morning <3

not really feeling too confident..not sure if we missed my ovulation or not. I wish I would have taken my bbt throughout the month so I could have confirmed my ovulation..oh well. just a few more days and I will know :))

So far 2 bfn on 10 dpo and 11 dpo. Although I feel a lot better after reading the average first positive Hpt is at 11.9 dpo. Random. I am almost 12 dpo and I have had no spotting at all! Usually I start spotting around 11 dpo :) pretty dry cm tho. Fingers crossed :)

took a test this afternoon after a 3 hour hold, and I see a super faint line. can't wait to test again in the morning :))

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo